FAFC v BCFC

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Really surprised to see our best player slated yet again...absolutely mental.

The boy would be best leaving and going where he'd be appreciated. 

Subbed almost every week....? On another note Coupe showed he can cause problems but then again maybe you didn't see that? :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Extremely comfortable today. Coupe looked very lively when he came on and (as usual) Easton ran the show.

According to the Stats on BBC Football :-

John Baird.          9 Goals.  3 Assists.  1597 mins. Played.

Mark Hill.              3 Goals. 0 Assists.  1073 mins .Played.

Dylan Easton.      2 Goals. 1 ( YES 1 ) Assist.  1115 min Played.

If he is not scoring goals or setting them up what is he doing?

13 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

Hows Scott McBrides stats?

1 hour ago, victormeldrew said:

Stepovers 

If you can’t see what Dylan Easton does for us week in week out then you sir don’t deserve to attend football matches, that’s a ludicrous comment.

He controls game, make defenders looks like absolute fools, creates space for others, excites the fans, gets a lot of attacks going.

Yes he doesn’t score a lot
Yes he doesn’t assist a lot, a lot of the time it’s due to the other players missing the chances he creates for them.

First name on my team sheet every week without fail.

He’s still young and can learn & improve on his passing/finishing etc.

Who else have we got that takes a man on? That can beat 2/3 players and leave them for dead?

If you can’t see what Dylan Easton does for us week in week out then you sir don’t deserve to attend football matches, that’s a ludicrous comment.

He controls game, make defenders looks like absolute fools, creates space for others, excites the fans, gets a lot of attacks going.

Yes he doesn’t score a lot
Yes he doesn’t assist a lot, a lot of the time it’s due to the other players missing the chances he creates for them.

First name on my team sheet every week without fail.

He’s still young and can learn & improve on his passing/finishing etc.

Who else have we got that takes a man on? That can beat 2/3 players and leave them for dead?

Feel free to give examples of when he has controlled a game?
Doesn’t excite, me. Gives me the Shitters cos nine times outa ten after the 5 players he has beaten he gets crowded out and loses possession after having multiple opportunities to play the ball.

Cant be arsed as was obvious every time Jim had to bollock him to get his lazy hoop back up the field every time he squandered possession.

Hill played a blinder again today. What’s his loan status?

Hilson was as committed as ever today, running for everything. Needs his laces tied for him though, multiple arse about tit moments.

Coupe’s passion and energy surely earned a start?

Easton has fantastic ability,  He make boys look silly, but clealy he has poor dedication or something, if he had a final ball or scored more he would comfortably be in the championship, 

A lot of Arbroath fans would disagree but I’d take him back and I’d be confident Dick would get the best of him.  

Easton has fantastic ability,  He make boys look silly, but clealy he has poor dedication or something, if he had a final ball or scored more he would comfortably be in the championship, 
A lot of Arbroath fans would disagree but I’d take him back and I’d be confident Dick would get the best of him.  

I agree. Him and linn on the wings would be frightening.

9 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Comfortable game today from start to finish, not sure we were good or Brechin were just that bad?

Easton again superb a joy to watch at times & gets the fans excited, personally thought Whyte might have got man of the match though, commanding performance from him.

Hope the injury to Baird isn’t too serious, he’ll be a big miss as he’s up his game a lot since Stenny away:

Comfortable home DERBY win, oh and a clean sheet?!
happy days! emoji1319.png

I will help you with your question we are absolute shite and you were better than us but most if not all in the league are. As for Easton a great talent that many have tried and failed to harness and when he does lose the ball he has the habit of going down looking for a foul or blaming another team mate. Difficult times to be a Brechin fan, yesterday was woeful again :unsure:

Guest bernardblack

This thread is tragic. Winning 2-0 at home in a derby (note that people were greeting we hadn’t won one of those, have stopped going on about that) and the majority of people are criticising our best player.

50 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

This thread is tragic. Winning 2-0 at home in a derby (note that people were greeting we hadn’t won one of those, have stopped going on about that) and the majority of people are criticising our best player.

Let's not get carried away, 2 derby wins from 15 or whatever, hardly something to shout about!

Surely you will agree that Baird has been our best player so far? (1st name on the team sheet)

Guest bernardblack
Let's not get carried away, 2 derby wins from 15 or whatever, hardly something to shout about!
Surely you will agree that Baird has been our best player so far? (1st name on the team sheet)

It’s Easton getting unnecessary criticism I have an issue with.

I know I keep saying it but why the f**k is pabs being left on the bench?? We need a leader on the park and our best defender really confused by it. Dose him and Barry not get on ?

Pabs has been average at best for years now.

Archived