Cambuslang Rangers v Talbot

andy25

23 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You are just a Bawbag who really isn’t worth bothering with... You hate the fact I know someone that knows you and are less than complimentary about you. As for fans supporting me, I haven’t and don’t expect to have anyone supporting me, but neither have you. I’m actually thinking that you’re jealous of me. Who likes anything you post? You have been full of shit with your Bonnyton team being better than juniors etc. Your heads in the clouds ya Bawbag.

Oh ..... look  at the Wee  Tiddler I have caught this morning :thumsup2

IPhone .... Defo #1 BAWBAG now :cheers

Is he a real Vics fan or just a faceless Keyboard Gangster?

7C44CBAE-476C-4EFE-A5CD-B452B7DD0855.jpeg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Oh ..... look  at the Wee  Tiddler I have caught this morning :thumsup2

IPhone .... Defo #1 BAWBAG now :cheers

Is he a real Vics fan or just a faceless Keyboard Gangster?

7C44CBAE-476C-4EFE-A5CD-B452B7DD0855.jpeg

Billy Bawbag at it again. Never had a witty reply from him yet, never actually had one that makes actual sense. 

14 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Billy Bawbag at it again. Never had a witty reply from him yet, never actually had one that makes actual sense. 

It’s okay Wee Man .... Here you go ... I will boost your ego with this dot, after all that’s what you appear to be craving/looking for on here 

Fill your boots Wee Man :whistle

1DA93004-982A-441B-B591-E7FF5A3B5B1F.jpeg

5 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

It’s okay Wee Man .... Here you go ... I will boost your ego with this dot, after all that’s what you appear to be craving/looking for on here 

Fill your boots Wee Man :whistle

1DA93004-982A-441B-B591-E7FF5A3B5B1F.jpeg

It’s starting to look like you’re obsessed with it, not me. That’s the last couple of posts you have mentioned it. 

Whats wrong Billy, nobody like anything your posts on here?lol.

im starting to think you are jealous.

its quite simple why, you’re a Bawbag.

Yeah, years ago Glenafton showed up at Lochburn with their usual red kit which the ref deemed was too similar to our black and red one - probably rightly so....I think it was just a brain fart on the Glens' part not realising there would be a clash. 
They didn't want to wear one of our change kits, but one of their management knew an amateur team quite close. A couple of phone calls and one of them went to pick a kit up from them. Game kicked off an hour late and finished under the lights.
Both teams that day wanted the game played though, so it got played.

If home club secretaries actually did their job right and contacted the away team and match referee to sort this stuff out as per the rules it wouldn’t happen, but sadly there are few that don’t

6 hours ago, iPhone said:

It’s starting to look like you’re obsessed with it, not me. That’s the last couple of posts you have mentioned it. 

Whats wrong Billy, nobody like anything your posts on here?lol.

im starting to think you are jealous.

its quite simple why, you’re a Bawbag.

Ha Ha .... I really have you rattled Wee Man as you appear (once again) to have Selective Memory  :blink:

It’s no nice when someone attacks your integrity is it ya  Wannabe  Keyboard Gangster ???

You can try n comeback with  another attempt at deflecting but I’m no biting Wee Man & will leave this thread alone now 

Until the next time ...... Touché :thumsup2

A84774E0-FA9E-4B0C-951D-659CA7E14CCD.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Ha Ha .... I really have you rattled Wee Man as you appear (once again) to have Selective Memory  :blink:

It’s no nice when someone attacks your integrity is it ya  Wannabe  Keyboard Gangster ???

You can try n comeback with  another attempt at deflecting but I’m no biting Wee Man & will leave this thread alone now 

Until the next time ...... Touché :thumsup2

A84774E0-FA9E-4B0C-951D-659CA7E14CCD.jpeg

Billy Bawbag

Archived