Cambuslang Rangers v Talbot

andy25

3 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

You must be just too clever for me :lol:

Or you like to talk in riddles to look pyoor smart 

Im maybe just not sure how Juventus match/ref fixing has any relevance to Cambuslang acting like something from a Guy Ritchie movie but im sure with your intelligence you can enlighten us

Do carry on...

It’s called irony as already pointed out but you obviously don’t get it so let’s leave that one at that.

”Cambuslang attacking a ref”  stupid comment 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MWGC said:

It’s called irony as already pointed out but you obviously don’t get it so let’s leave that one at that.

”Cambuslang attacking a ref”  stupid comment 

Lets,best not show up your nonsensical wittering about "Juventus"and "irony" anymore...

and course it is... :thumsup2

Im baffled as to why Petershill cant get into a building which is advertised as open to the public?
See this argument about juniors joining the pyramid etc this is a pretty clear example why there should be a split with some clubs remaining junior. Embarrassing excuses for cancelling football games. Feel for Largs and Talbot, going to expense of catering etc for these absolute nonsense excuses. If players don’t want to turn out on old firm day get them to the amateur leagues where that nonsense belongs.
Actually doing the amateurs a little disservice here as I am an avid Ayrshire ammies fan and never heard a game being postponed due to no strip access, And certainly no where near as many games off due to an old firm game. Maybe weakened teams but not off. Unfortunately the camby excuse happens plenty tho but what I would say is it usually ends with the game going down as a defeat for them and 3 points for the opponents, plus a 3 point deduction for the offence. Would that happen in the juniors?

Ive no idea because it never seems to get challenged. Apologies im not saying its something that’s rife in the amateur leagues im saying its amateur behaviour not fitting of professional football. My own club had less than a full 11 first choice players today and sucked it up, went out and got pumped, thats football, thats sporting integrity. The antics of certain clubs over the last while have been shocking and does nothing to further the argument that the juniors should join the professional pyramid en masse. Dumbarton played in a borrowed strip. St Mirren played Clydebank in a Morton strip. The ‘boots and shin guards’ excuse for Petershill is nonsense.

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive no idea because it never seems to get challenged. Apologies im not saying its something that’s rife in the amateur leagues im saying its amateur behaviour not fitting of professional football. My own club had less than a full 11 first choice players today and sucked it up, went out and got pumped, thats football, thats sporting integrity. The antics of certain clubs over the last while have been shocking and does nothing to further the argument that the juniors should join the professional pyramid en masse. Dumbarton played in a borrowed strip. St Mirren played Clydebank in a Morton strip. The ‘boots and shin guards’ excuse for Petershill is nonsense.

Yeah, years ago Glenafton showed up at Lochburn with their usual red kit which the ref deemed was too similar to our black and red one - probably rightly so....I think it was just a brain fart on the Glens' part not realising there would be a clash. 

They didn't want to wear one of our change kits, but one of their management knew an amateur team quite close. A couple of phone calls and one of them went to pick a kit up from them. Game kicked off an hour late and finished under the lights.

Both teams that day wanted the game played though, so it got played.

Yeah, years ago Glenafton showed up at Lochburn with their usual red kit which the ref deemed was too similar to our black and red one - probably rightly so....I think it was just a brain fart on the Glens' part not realising there would be a clash. 
They didn't want to wear one of our change kits, but one of their management knew an amateur team quite close. A couple of phone calls and one of them went to pick a kit up from them. Game kicked off an hour late and finished under the lights.
Both teams that day wanted the game played though, so it got played.
Remember that well ?[emoji2]

Back on topic cambuslang players/manager allegedly attacked the referee, the following Saturday call of due to " a number of players down with the flu" I for one from last Monday had doubts about this week's game taking place. 

I think they should be ommited from the league with all points won or lost rescinded. This is only my opinion  sorry if you don't agree 

10 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Lets,best not show up your nonsensical wittering about "Juventus"and "irony" anymore...

and course it is... :thumsup2

Made perfect sense to me and probably others but obviously not to those that didn’t get it.

Good to see you agree instead of wittering on nonsensically trying to justify it:thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Do you want the club to cease to exist or do you want them to become Cambuslang Sevco and let them reform in the bottom league ?

What do you suggest I believe this isn't the first time an official has been accosted do we kid on it didn't happen and keep going until referees refuse to do their games in which case all the teams are effected .

I am going to ignore your reference to rangers because it has no reference to the matter in hand .

And yes I think they should be demoted for both indiscretions ie the referee and not playing the game.

Btw who compensates the catering bus company and the drivers loss of wages . Answer on a stamp

10 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Do Cambuslang need punished? Without any shadow of a doubt they do. 

However, the club don’t need to be “omitted “. Sponsors have invested in the club, players have committed to them and a lot of good people both support and give their time. They are a proud club with a rich history that has worked hard to pull themselves up through the leagues in the last four years.  I wound imagine a point deduction that ensures relegation down one league would satisfy the lovers and haters

Back to the SBA case. It was a doctor who signed a number of lines for players with nothing wrong with them who was responsible. obviously with the connivance of the club. SBA were put out of the league for a year, came back spectacularly with two  straight promotions and then winning the top division.  Have Cambuslang submitted any sick lines or just claimed that players were unwell? Taken together with all the other alledged misdemeanours I cannot imagine them being any less severely dealt with.  Yes, it is hard on the ordinary supporters and others but the club needs to rid itself of all the doubtfull connections it has gathered in recent times. I would not want them to be put out of the game but a two league demotion would be my choice of punishment.

23 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

However, the club don’t need to be “omitted “. Sponsors have invested in the club, players have committed to them and a lot of good people both support and give their time. They are a proud club with a rich history that has worked hard to pull themselves up through the leagues in the last four years.  I wound imagine a point deduction that ensures relegation down one league would satisfy the lovers and haters

Congratulations you have given an opinion it is after all a democratic society 

22 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Two separate points here.

1. The events at Glenafton definitely warrant some form of punishment as the safety of the officials simply can not be seen to be compromised in any way shape or form.

2. Postponing the game against Auchinleck yesterday, if there is no proof of the "flu epidemic" should also warrant punishment. For a club to so flagrantly disregard the needs of both home and travelling fans was really not the best course of action to take, and will surely compound the issue of punishment.

I've seen Kello Rovers a number of times this season, and they have had an horrific run of injuries. When I went to see them play at Cumnock  in the League Cup, a night match at the start of the season, their club secretary was still signing players trying to put a team on the pitch for the game, up to  couple of hours before kick off. The contrast between their actions and that of Cambuslang is huge. One shows respect to their opponents and fans whilst the other totally ignores it.

It was nice to see quite a few of the long-serving Cambuslang supporters at our game yesterday, and they are always very welcome. I had a brief joke with them about events along the road, without getting into a deep discussion, as the shaking heads and palms over their faces told me enough about their thoughts.

Do you think there behaviour is acceptable and do you think there Manager would pass a fit and proper persons test to be involved in the game viewparker ?

Let's be honest here what good will relegating them do ?
For all your doing is passing the problem down the divisions
Surely the people involved should be given a life ban from the game if found guilty by a court of law over the Glenafton game .
As for yesterday very simple just award Talbot the 3 points and also deduct a number of points or whatever the rule is for failing to forfill the fixture

28 minutes ago, garrellburn said:

Back to the SBA case. It was a doctor who signed a number of lines for players with nothing wrong with them who was responsible. obviously with the connivance of the club. SBA were put out of the league for a year, came back spectacularly with two  straight promotions and then winning the top division.  Have Cambuslang submitted any sick lines or just claimed that players were unwell? 

Shotts were not put out of the LEAGUE over the dodgy Doctor.

They were put out the CUP over that. They then took out an interim interdict to prevent the next round game being played. It was this they were put out the League over. It was against the Central Region rules to take legal action against it. But the sick lines comment is interesting......do clubs need to produce them or do we have to accept a club's word on the matter? (Not directed at Cambuslang - a general question).

When did you ever care what I think. You are on a wee deflection run after getting your arse handed to you yesterday. Even your “gaffer” had to tell you to calm down. 
Arse handed to me hahaha not by you anyway
Called your bluff when I pm'ed you about going to the Glencairn game only to be told eh my son plays for Darvel so I only watch them and I'm staying in to watch Celtic pump rangers .how did that work out for you ?

If you want anymore photos m8 just ask I have nothing to hide in fact I will give you a couple of signed photos down at Darvel last game of the season

I also run junior football news ( west ) on twitter

Thanks for the chance to give it a plug [emoji106]

Ps that's a St Rochs top I'm wearing on holiday in alcudia Spain 🤫

Archived