Cambuslang Rangers v Talbot

andy25

Im baffled as to why Petershill cant get into a building which is advertised as open to the public?
See this argument about juniors joining the pyramid etc this is a pretty clear example why there should be a split with some clubs remaining junior. Embarrassing excuses for cancelling football games. Feel for Largs and Talbot, going to expense of catering etc for these absolute nonsense excuses. If players don’t want to turn out on old firm day get them to the amateur leagues where that nonsense belongs.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im baffled as to why Petershill cant get into a building which is advertised as open to the public?
See this argument about juniors joining the pyramid etc this is a pretty clear example why there should be a split with some clubs remaining junior. Embarrassing excuses for cancelling football games. Feel for Largs and Talbot, going to expense of catering etc for these absolute nonsense excuses. If players don’t want to turn out on old firm day get them to the amateur leagues where that nonsense belongs.

https://glasgowclub.org/News/Documents/Festive hours 2018_19.pdf

To be fair, the building is NOT open today, however its not been a surprise, these times were published weeks ago, so its no excuse

Largs and Talbot would have both won easily today. Leaving game to later in season when potentially gives Cambuslang and Petershill more of a chance at important 1 or 3 points when Largs or Talbot may not have as much to play for or knackered after a long season isn't right for teams like Troon, Clydebank and ourselves and others who playing with players injured, suspended or on holiday etc.

11 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Largs and Talbot would have both won easily today. Leaving game to later in season when potentially gives Cambuslang and Petershill more of a chance at important 1 or 3 points when Largs or Talbot may not have as much to play for or knackered after a long season isn't right for teams like Troon, Clydebank and ourselves and others who playing with players injured, suspended or on holiday etc.

Away and dry your eyes

boo hoo

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

well done Peasy  for taking some of the flack away from Cambuslang with that piece of nonsense excuse!

Shower of muppets. 

I thought this was a banter after the Kilbirnie v peasy shenanigans during the cycle race, its clearly not and if peasy don't have the insight to get the strips at an earlier date then please go and play Sunday league - that's exactly where their antics belong - shambolic state of  affairs and no wonder our grade gets the piss taken out of it :lol:

7 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I thought this was a banter after the Kilbirnie v peasy shenanigans during the cycle race, its clearly not and if peasy don't have the insight to get the strips at an earlier date then please go and play Sunday league - that's exactly where their antics belong - shambolic state of  affairs and no wonder our grade gets the piss taken out of it :lol:

I thought it was a re-post of that as well!

There should be points deductions for this sort of thing.  it's an affront to the reputation and integrity of the grade. 

Still, at least we can look forward to another round of poorly written club statements on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, juventus said:

I think there will be more than a 3 point deduction coming your way soon

Said by someone called Juventus 

Wow just Wow 

a lot of people on here obviously don’t know the meaning of irony 

1 hour ago, MWGC said:

Said by someone called Juventus 

Wow just Wow 

a lot of people on here obviously don’t know the meaning of irony 

You were (probably) going 2-0 down with 9 players....  so you would have lost 3 points BEFORE  your management team went haywire (again), I think you should realistically expect a wee bit more than a 3 point penalty... :o

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

You were (probably) going 2-0 down with 9 players....  so you would have lost 3 points BEFORE  your management team went haywire (again), I think you should realistically expect a wee bit more than a 3 point penalty... :o

That obviously went right over your head,

turn round quickly you might see it fly away.

Even Juventus probably got it. 

1 minute ago, MWGC said:

That obviously went right over your head,

turn round quickly you might see it fly away.

Even Juventus probably got it. 

You must be just too clever for me :lol:

Or you like to talk in riddles to look pyoor smart 

Im maybe just not sure how Juventus match/ref fixing has any relevance to Cambuslang acting like something from a Guy Ritchie movie but im sure with your intelligence you can enlighten us

Do carry on...

Archived