Airdrie V Stranraer

3 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

New signing Josh  Campbell from Hibs 18 year old ,you could not make it up ,thought it was a bit of experience we needed ,he will put the fear of death into East Fife .

Hopefully this prediction goes as well as your Leighton McIntosh one ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,I think that he will be better than we have ,manager knows what he is doing ,I just have never heard of the Josh ,hope he has a great game and brings some much needed energy to the team ,as for MacIntosh be a month before another goal .

No,I think that he will be better than we have ,manager knows what he is doing ,I just have never heard of the Josh ,hope he has a great game and brings some much needed energy to the team ,as for MacIntosh be a month before another goal .

You’re just making this up as you go along, aren’t you?

1 hour ago, Jack Reed said:

Making it up ,no just going on what I have seen ,2goals on sat and the mans a goal scoring machine ,aye right .hope he does prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Aye he's rubbish....

Screenshot_20190103-100634_Chrome.jpg

33 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

Point taken,until  sat he  was as good as Conroy ,aye I must be wrong .Carrick could be doing with scoring a few more ,and before you say yes he works like a beaver .

Feel bad for Carrick, can tell he looks frustrated every time he misses a chance. Once he gets his first, more will come. 

1 hour ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Feel bad for Carrick, can tell he looks frustrated every time he misses a chance. Once he gets his first, more will come. 

Yes hope so ,he does plenty of work and as you say once he scores again hopefully more will come .The new boy might help with his energy .

15 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

Never said he was shite,did say he did not score a lot,nobody moe pleased than me to see him scoring,long may he keep it going ,great win today  seem to be improving every week.

If you’ve not explicitly said he’s shite you’ve definitely implied it. You’re on another thread saying he’s not good enough for this level. At least have the conviction to stick to what you think. 

18 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

If you’ve not explicitly said he’s shite you’ve definitely implied it. You’re on another thread saying he’s not good enough for this level. At least have the conviction to stick to what you think. 

MacIntosh is a different player ,and its down to our manager ,his first 17 games 4 goals his last three games 4 goals .was I the only one who wondered where the goals were going to come from ..you just have to look at Gallagher he is playing a lot better now ,

5 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

MacIntosh is a different player ,and its down to our manager ,his first 17 games 4 goals his last three games 4 goals .was I the only one who wondered where the goals were going to come from ..you just have to look at Gallagher he is playing a lot better now ,

We all have times when players frustrate us as in your initial Mcintosh post, and you are right about Gallagher as he was really good in holding midfield yesterday and moved the ball forward quickly. One of my friends has a bee in his bonnet about Kieran Mcdonald but he has been really good in that back three as a CB while as a LB he can look dodgy. I once used to get really annoyed when Paul Jack kept appearing in all sort of positions but he became a legend as I recognised his value!

Archived