Rangers pubs in Livingston area

4 hours ago, LiviTon said:

Anyone know the best Rangers pubs around Livingston/Mid Calder to watch game vs Celtic. Rangers friendly only .

There are a few steps you need to take before watching a Rangers V Celtic Old firm game.

First, you'll need to find or make one of these bad boys.

Spoiler

1280px-TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Tim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks
Got Friends who want to watch the game and support Rangers. Appreciate the reply and will go there- trying to avoid the previous idiot replies, most of who will be watching the game and quietly supporting one side- hence the need for somewhere sensible . 
What is it about the genetic throwbacks that follow the bigot brothers that makes them think anyone else is interested in their pathetic squabble? Probably the same thing that drives them to join the mobs in the first place - a crushing lack of individual self-worth and a need for the approval of their tribe.

I'll not be watching the game. When it's on I'll be traveling to a match where I won't hear anyone singing in support of actual child killers.

What is it about the genetic throwbacks that follow the bigot brothers that makes them think anyone else is interested in their pathetic squabble? Probably the same thing that drives them to join the mobs in the first place - a crushing lack of individual self-worth and a need for the approval of their tribe.

I'll not be watching the game. When it's on I'll be traveling to a match where I won't hear anyone singing in support of actual child killers.

Aye, almost as bad as those who go out of their way to blather on and on how uninterested in the OF game they are. We get your point mate, it’s your choice, no problem. The guy just asked for a bar where he could watch the match with friends, that’s all. Jeezus [emoji849]

7 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

My Team : Greenock Morton

Almost all Morten fans support Sevco as well to be fair.  Some people even go to Cappielow wearing their Sevco strips and get away with it.

7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

n1tjbn.jpg

The supporters club is 26 years older than the current club :lol::lol:.

Lets just check off the loser list:

Poppies - Check

Union Jack - Check

Red Hand - Check

5 stars - Check

Crown - Check

11 hours ago, LiviTon said:

Anyone know the best Rangers pubs around Livingston/Mid Calder to watch game vs Celtic. Rangers friendly only .

Jesus christ - this post/er

clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpg

1. Pretends to support a "wee" team - check

2. Makes the assumption that The Rangers and Celtic fans cant watch fitba on the tv without kicking the shite out of each other - check

3. Makes the assumption that pubs should be "Rangers or Celtic friendly" - check

Congratulations pal, you just confirmed every Englishmans preconceptions about Scottish football - i.e. that we are all neanderthal tits and secretly all support one or other of these clubs.

I dont throw reddies, but you deserve every one thats been chucked earlier - fanny

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

That's rich coming from someone who has admitted on here that they followed their team to Seville :lol:

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Probably because of forums like this where the Old Firm, Rangers in particular, the fixture between the sides and the whole soap opera surrounding it is the most popular topic.

And just as a side note, in my experience when someone goes out their way to post "I won't be watching the Celtic v Rangers game and have no interest in it" usually that means that they WILL be watching it. Thou doth protest too much and all that... :rolleyes:

Aye, almost as bad as those who go out of their way to blather on and on how uninterested in the OF game they are. We get your point mate, it’s your choice, no problem. The guy just asked for a bar where he could watch the match with friends, that’s all. Jeezus [emoji849]
No he didn't. He asked for a RANGERS bar. Why can't he watch the game in any bar? WTF is a Rangers bar? And why are there "Rangers" bars in fucking West Lothian?

What he's asking for is a bar where Catholics aren't welcome.

I'm not interested in watching the OF game. But I'm very interested in the sectarian shite that blights the country and if you don't like being reminded about it, f**k off to Follow Follow.

Probably because of forums like this where the Old Firm, Rangers in particular, the fixture between the sides and the whole soap opera surrounding it is the most popular topic.
And just as a side note, in my experience when someone goes out their way to post "I won't be watching the Celtic v Rangers game and have no interest in it" usually that means that they WILL be watching it. Thou doth protest too much and all that... :rolleyes:
That's a really stupid thing to say. I didn't go "out of my way" to say I wouldn't be watching that game, it was directly relevant to the post.

Amazingly, most people in Scotland won't be watching. In fact, despite the delusions of importance asking those involved, most won't even know it's happening.

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The supporters club is 26 years older than the current club :lol::lol:.

Lets just check off the loser list:

Poppies - Check

Union Jack - Check

Red Hand - Check

5 stars - Check

Crown - Check

Cross - Check

Archived