Rangers pubs in Livingston area

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye he'll fit right in there wae aw the clowns that drink in there but its not the top of the bigot tree in the town,that laurel rests with the Double Five :rolleyes:

Few years since my last visit to the D5 but good to hear its still going strong. Decent pint and a lunchtime roll for fans travelling through to the Livi game.[emoji6]

Why would you pretend to support another team to ask this, was that supposed to make it less embarrassing? :lol:

Actually I quite like this idea of Rangers/Celtic pubs. Keep all the mutants in one place and let me enjoy my pint in peace. I think we should take it a step further and make every other pub in the country closed to OF fans. 

No he didn't. He asked for a RANGERS bar. Why can't he watch the game in any bar? WTF is a Rangers bar? And why are there "Rangers" bars in fucking West Lothian?

What he's asking for is a bar where Catholics aren't welcome.

I'm not interested in watching the OF game. But I'm very interested in the sectarian shite that blights the country and if you don't like being reminded about it, f**k off to Follow Follow.

Hahahah, wind yer neck in ya bampot, who mentioned anything about Catholics ? You think the religion on these lads will be questioned before they can settle down to watch the game, ffs!!?
There’s a long list of bars across Scotland that run/host established supporters clubs for both sides of the OF, and thus are associated as being a ‘Rangers Bar’ or a ‘C*ltic Pub’. They have the most widespread support, it’s a question of numbers nothing else. You’ll see supporters buses from all over the country parked up off PRW on match-days, most of em will be attached to a pub or club.
I’m sure there are bars in Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh where I might not receive such a warm welcome cheering on the Gers watching a game on TV and would therefore find somewhere a little more hospitable, seems sensible no?
Do you not think there are pubs in England where it might be unwise to host a televised Man Utd Vs Liverpool game with a mixed set of vocal fans? It isn’t just the OF, and it’s plain daft to suggest otherwise.
As for your last point, I’m sure the number of punters on here who have an anonymous log-in to either Follow Follow or Rangers Media etc, far outweighs the registrations held by the regular P&B posters who actually support Rangers. Strange that eh!?
Anyway, enjoy your game, whichever one you’re heading for.

Hahahah, wind yer neck in ya bampot, who mentioned anything about Catholics ? You think the religion on these lads will be questioned before they can settle down to watch the game, ffs!!?.

They might not be questioned on their religion but there are plenty of "rangers" pubs where is would be best not to mention being a Catholic.

Spoiler

Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

6 minutes ago, LiviTon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the one or two sensible replies. Will make sure I do not ask a normal question again on such an angry forum. After showing this to my friends we will watch game at home. Great Scottish Hospitality to our foreign friends- thank you. Not Rangers fanatics but I was concerned they shouted support in a mixed bar. Think the replies are relevant to my concern and show a side of Scottish people I will apologise to them for. No replies after this as expect lots of vitriol from those who know no better. 

Oh f**k off

17 minutes ago, LiviTon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

May 2016 like behaviour

Archived