Killie v St Mirren

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Paul McGinn making comments in the papers that definitely don't have the potential to come back and bite him:

"Kilmarnock’s not a bad one for us. Everyone thinks they’re some sort of superpower but they’re not."

Chortle.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Stu said:

Paul McGinn making comments in the papers that definitely don't have the potential to come back and bite him:

"Kilmarnock’s not a bad one for us. Everyone thinks they’re some sort of superpower but they’re not."

I'm hearing Lord Dyer has pinned it to the dressing room door.....

15 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

2-0 St Mirren. Killie aren't the superpower we are. 

^^ Tony Fitzpatrick, still sticking by his preseason comments^^

"I'm a St Mirren fanatic and I believe this club should be in the top six, top four of Scottish football." :thumsup2

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

^^ Tony Fitzpatrick, still sticking by his preseason comments^^

"I'm a St Mirren fanatic and I believe this club should be in the top six, top four of Scottish football." :thumsup2

If Killie can have a season like you lot are having,then there's no reason that couldn't happen to us. (Maybe not this season though)

32 minutes ago, Munoz said:

If Killie can have a season like you lot are having,then there's no reason that couldn't happen to us. (Maybe not this season though)

That would require a manager like Stevie Clarke, guys like him don't come along very often tbf.....

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

And when they do , its holding on to them that becomes the problem.  

I really don't think we will have a problem keeping him to be honest, at least till he sees out his 2.5 yr contract.

He has full control of all the footballing side at Rugby Park, knows he's appreciated & backed to the hilt by Bowie & the board.

At the end of season 19/20 that will in all probability become a different matter, he stated from day 1 he isn't here for the money, more a point to prove & his life is in England now with not many ties left to his Scottish roots......

Archived