Killie v St Mirren

14 hours ago, Torfason said:

I am pleased to see Killie fans enjoying Stevie Clarke but just remember the next Eddie Morrison might be around the corner. emoji14.png
After all we had SAF at one point and still got to experience Tommy Craig emoji85.png

gary locke was far worse than eddie Morrison,  we survived him, we can survive anything....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Squalor Vic said:

You kinda sound like you believe the pish that Paul McGinn (?) And Fitzpatrick spout about not much between us and you should be top 6 or something. 

Not at all, we are where we are because we keep gifting goals to various teams, just like we did yesterday. 

I fully expected to lose yesterday before the game and after the first 10 minutes I expected an absolute rout. The rout didn’t happen and after the second goal I didn’t see much fantastic play from either side. 

It did look like both teams had settled for the 2-1 score line which I found puzzling. 

From a saints perspective we need every point we can get so why not have a go and from a Killie perspective their current goal difference is similar to Aberdeen’s and a few more goals could make a difference at the end of the season and go some way to entertaining the crowd. 

I did think McGinns comments were stupid,  although it is perhaps worth remember that just over a year ago with a similar squad to today Killie were where St Mirren are and floundering. 

There is no doubt that a good manager has made a massive difference to the results that Killie are getting, enjoy the ride.  

4 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
4 hours ago, mathematics said:
Good luck to St Mirren for the rest of the season. I'd love them to stay up as they're so close (geographically). Send Dundee down and bring Ayr up and I'll be happy as larry.

Send Hamilton down please, if we'd beaten them twice like I'd hoped we'd be 3 points clear at the top

Nah. Too easy to get to!

gary locke was far worse than eddie Morrison,  we survived him, we can survive anything....
Correct me if this is pish but I remember Eddie saying his kids got ice cream when Killie won........I had a mate who was a staunch Killie fan so I went to a lot of games with him. Away days on the Valley supporters bus with the customary 2 litre bottle of 'cola' [emoji106]

Archived