Killie v St Mirren

28 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

The Methadome dwellers aren’t taking another defeat very well , blaming Jones and Brophy for diving just deflects from there own teams inadequacies. If I recall Jones wasn’t booked for diving in this match, which admittedly isn’t a great indicator when Collum is the referee.

Its a fact of life that bigger teams get more of the rub of the green than smaller clubs #TB4 

Jealousy will eat you up if you let it guys 

Marvin still alive I see.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As is the norm on here a few tangents are followed from which there seems no way out but those discussing the game are largely agreed that the best team won, 2-1 flattered the saints in terms of chances created, possession in opponents half and all round ability and Killie fans are revelling in an unprecedented way at the sheer brilliance of their 2018 calendar year where we have accrued more points than everyone else. 

It is also to be expected some/most of us are remaining at Gloating Central until the SSC Express departs for higher office and who can blame us. We are the envy of every diddy club in the land for what we’ve done so far and the prospects for the second half of the season remain solid, (unlike St Mirrens defence & Dundee fans grasp on reality). The only likely conclusion now based on the evidence provided is on Ayrshire’s Premier Team securing the league and cup double and then the seethe from Glesga can begin in earnest. :thumsup2

Saints fans reacting well to defeat I see. You would think that they would show some humility in defeat like the class reaction from Well fans but hey ho. 

As for the match it was very strange, initially I thought it was going to be a rout but credit to Saints for getting back into it. Second half was weird though as you would of thought they were 2-1 up the way they approached it. As for Jones, if opposition players didn't try and kick him off the park he wouldn't get so many fouls, he's a player that would stand out in most teams in the league, just happy he's ours. 

Guest Moomintroll

What craigkillie said, also@munoz, you live in a town that includes estates like Feegie Park and Foxbar. Every decent sized town in Scotland has utter holes of sink estates, there are are a myriad number of Marvin types everywhere. Its boring now especially as he is not even a Killie fan.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

What craigkillie said, also@munoz, you live in a town that includes estates like Feegie Park and Foxbar. Every decent sized town in Scotland has utter holes of sink estates, there are are a myriad number of Marvin types everywhere. Its boring now especially as he is not even a Killie fan.

It is indeed boring,  and you'll find my comment was in reply to the Methadome comment. 

11 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

Killie got two poor goals from us in the first 10 mins, would have been interesting to see what they had about themselves if we had managed to equalise, which didn’t look likely. 

Overall Killie looked ok without being brilliant but Jones and Brophy need to cut out the cheating Jones inparticular offered nothing but dives. 

Whit a load of pish.

Guest Moomintroll
It is indeed boring,  and you'll find my comment was in reply to the Methadome comment. 
Not actually sure if that means we are agreeing with each other but from different angles or not? Probably are to be fair.

12 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

Killie got two poor goals from us in the first 10 mins, would have been interesting to see what they had about themselves if we had managed to equalise, which didn’t look likely. 

Overall Killie looked ok without being brilliant but Jones and Brophy need to cut out the cheating Jones inparticular offered nothing but dives. 

You kinda sound like you believe the pish that Paul McGinn (?) And Fitzpatrick spout about not much between us and you should be top 6 or something. 

Archived