• Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/12/2018 at 12:45, big al said:

Stirling fans in talking pish shocker!

’a game we should be winning’

’we have more quality’

’if we don’t concede daft goals’

etc

the talk of lower league anoraks, woodwork teachers and standard life employees.

Also ‘oor big number 9’ isn’t a starter these days.

Looking forward to this game, Stirling have the stadium I would build for us if we had the money and no stockies. A perfect wee set up for part time clubs.

Passion Ooohh!!! I love that in a fan.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yeah, when there is a large crowd anticipated, granted that's not too often but it does have terracing that's the point I was making. 

It would be good if they opened it for away fans. Surely can't be that much extra hassle. Reminds me of Subbuteo.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

It would be good if they opened it for away fans. Surely can't be that much extra hassle. Reminds me of Subbuteo.

Couple of years ago North enclosure was brought into use at short notice. Turnstiles had rusted up, due to infrequent use. Exit gate was opened to allow fans in. During match stewards went around asking honest fans?  for entrance money.  

Shafted yet again by poor officiating. Certain red but was without doubt outside the box. Offside before it in the same move.

If I was Harvey Swann, I'd be leaving the club. Fucking disgrace he didn't start, an embarrassment he didn't replace Malcolm.

Talbot out, Malcolm going off injured and Deas being sent off, it was always going to be tough. Didn't think Stirling offered much.

Somebody please tell me why Renton starts any game? He does sweet fa. He either loses the ball, overhits the pass or is nowhere to be seen when it matters. He should be terrorising defences from corners, but he seems to vanish. How on earth does he start ahead of Sheerin? Or anyone for that matter! When he is on, we look more and more like the dross from a few seasons ago. Also, as said by many, what does Swann have to do to get a game? If I was him, I would leave as well.

Poor performance from the Albion especially in the 2nd half against 10 men but we got the win and its another 3 points on the board. Only 1 point behind Queens Park and Cowdenbeath now. 

Looked a penalty to me from where I sitting and a great goal from Dominic Docherty to make it 2-1 but oh dear the 2nd half one to forget but its a win and I will take it.

12 minutes ago, big al said:

I reckon every single fan would have had Swann left back today and Malcolm centre mid for miller.

we can’t all be wrong.

missed the game, not well, and kind of glad I’m not well!

Correct. To compound it Malcolm goes off injured, we bring Pyper on, move Mullen to RWB, Buchanan to LWB instead of a straight swap. Something we don’t know must be going on.

13 minutes ago, PELE said:

Soon as he knew they were free, some Stirling old boy was shoveling them and some Freddo's into his bag.

I handed two out to randoms in the pub in Stirling and it was like Christmas all over again for them. 

Archived