Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath

Looking forward to getting all the festive activities out the way and getting back to the football.

A day hospitality beckons for me, and many others, and it’s sure to be another great day, but there is no getting away from the fact that this is an important game for us, and one that we should be looking to win.

Things have improved under KR, but this could be the last game for a few, before he rings the changes or short term/Loan contracts expire.

There has been a lot of improvement, but still some of the same problems lie, and these will need to be solved if we have any chance of making a push towards the Play Off.

We know what we are going to get from Cowdenbeath, but over the last couple of seasons, we seem to have that little bit more quality than them and I’m hoping that’s the case on Saturday.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Looking forward to getting all the festive activities out the way and getting back to the football.

A day hospitality beckons for me, and many others, and it’s sure to be another great day, but there is no getting away from the fact that this is an important game for us, and one that we should be looking to win.

Things have improved under KR, but this could be the last game for a few, before he rings the changes or short term/Loan contracts expire.

There has been a lot of improvement, but still some of the same problems lie, and these will need to be solved if we have any chance of making a push towards the Play Off.

We know what we are going to get from Cowdenbeath, but over the last couple of seasons, we seem to have that little bit more quality than them and I’m hoping that’s the case on Saturday.

Aye you’ve done really well.

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

As you say game we need to win after the result at Peterhead last week.  Just hope our defence turns up on Saturday and manages to stop losing stupid goals, if that happens we should win but it will be difficult against a Cowdenbeath team who have improved and will make it difficult for us against them. Their big No 9 will no doubt fancy his chances against our defence on Saturday has caused us problems in the past so we have to make sure we keep him under lock and key. 

Prediction Albion 2 Cowdenbeath 1         

Stirling fans in talking pish shocker!

’a game we should be winning’

’we have more quality’

’if we don’t concede daft goals’

etc

the talk of lower league anoraks, woodwork teachers and standard life employees.

Also ‘oor big number 9’ isn’t a starter these days.

Looking forward to this game, Stirling have the stadium I would build for us if we had the money and no stockies. A perfect wee set up for part time clubs.

Decent pub to watch the two derbies? Preferably one that won’t be infested with Old Firm types. 

You probably know it by now but if you don’t want to watch it in a pub “infested with old firm types” then I would head to the Springkerse View, it’ll be on in there and with it being a family eating environment then it won’t attract those that you are looking to avoid, PLUS the fact it’s only a 2 minute walk away from Forthbank.

https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/stirling/springkerse-view/

37 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Just for big games. I was at a play off with Raith Rovers in 2007 and one of the ends was open for Rovers fane.

Rovers what? Is that pronounced the same way as nanny?

Archived