Livi v Aberdeen

As it looks as if McGinn is also going to be out, I would imagine that the team is likely to be, Lewis, Logan, Considine, McKenna, Shinnie, McLennan,Ferguson, Ball, Wright, May and Cosgrove. If any of our injured players can make it back fine, but with it being the last game before the break, vital as it is, I doubt that Derek McInnes will risk anyone unnecessarily.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winter break couldn't come at a better time for us with all our injuries, should have about 7 or 8 missing again - someone did mention to me that Max Lowe might make it and hopefully he does as that will change the shape to our team.  Livingston have some home record beating Rangers, Hibs and Hearts and drawing with Celtic so really concerned we could be their next scalp especially with our injury problems.

Nah, also have to purchase a ticket from the ticket office, no pay at the gate option at all this season, must have a ticket to gain entry. 
Its easy enough to get a ticket for the away end, just head down slightly earlier to get it to avoid queuing. 

Ok cheers mate.

I’ll do just that.

Was so impressed with Aberdeen in the second half against us at Pittodrie think they battered us more than Celtic did in the first game of the season! Moved the ball quickly whilst Sam Cosgrove up front has been the only striker I've seen this season who consistently got the better of the magic 3 at the back for us. Connor McLennan was frighteningly good every time he got the ball I was watching the game through my fingers, so this will be a tough game for us despite our fantastic home form. 

It's fantastic going into pretty much every game with a really good chance we could take something a draw would be great but if Hardie is on form and Menga decides to do a Hearts then who knows what could happen at the spaghettihad!  

Hope all the Dons fans have a great day out in roundabout city!

58 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As it looks as if McGinn is also going to be out, I would imagine that the team is likely to be, Lewis, Logan, Considine, McKenna, Shinnie, McLennan,Ferguson, Ball, Wright, May and Cosgrove. If any of our injured players can make it back fine, but with it being the last game before the break, vital as it is, I doubt that Derek McInnes will risk anyone unnecessarily.

Ferguson is suspended, unfortunately.

I can't see DM wanting to change both central midfielders, so I think he'll try and find another solution.

My guess:

Lewis

Logan, Ball McKenna, Considine

Wright Gleeson, Shinnie, McLennan

May, Ballon d'Or

3 hours ago, O_Kahn said:

Ferguson is suspended, unfortunately.

I can't see DM wanting to change both central midfielders, so I think he'll try and find another solution.

My guess:

Lewis

Logan, Ball McKenna, Considine

Wright Gleeson, Shinnie, McLennan

May, Ballon d'Or

I forgot about Ferguson being out as well. Let’s just hop that Lowe is fit as that would help a lot, and see Ball and Shinnie in midfield.

Can you cut through to the Anthony Tubular Pasta stadium on foot from the back of the Designer Outlets place? There’s a leisure centre there and if I remember a path through to the South Stand area.

Looks like I’m ditching the missus at the shops now.

43 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Can you cut through to the Anthony Tubular Pasta stadium on foot from the back of the Designer Outlets place? There’s a leisure centre there and if I remember a path through to the South Stand area.

Looks like I’m ditching the missus at the shops now.

Yep, through the leisure centre car park and there's steps that lead to the stadium

En route. Glasgow was crawling with ****. My subway journey was torture. They don’t half reek.

Anyway after an unpleasant start I’m on the train thru. I’m worried about this queue at the ticket office, but it’s only me getting in that way out of my pals so if it’s just me making me late and not holding anyone up then I don’t mind too much.

As for the game, who knows. GMS likely to be back? I wouldn’t play him from the start but he’s a good option from the bench. The wrecking crew of Cosgrove and May have to start up top. Ball might have to move to centre half to allow Considine to move to LB and Shinnie into the middle. Not particularly inspiring but not much choice I guess.

January is going to be fun.

Archived