Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's at the point where I actually feel a bizarre sort of solidarity towards Hibs fans, because they're going to have to watch this dreadful football match the same as I am. 

Spoiler

j/k - hope all Hibs fans are victims of religious-aggravated assaults fLXkx4M.gif

On 26/12/2018 at 20:47, AberdeenHibee said:

If this isn't Hearts' chance to beat us finally at Easter Road, I don't know when else they will have a better one. 

Finally? FINALLY!

We've won more derbies at Easter Road than Hibs have.

Due to the missing players on both sides this could be an utter shitfest 0-0 or a 4-4.

I think Hibs look stronger recently so I think they will edge it unfortunately.

Have now realised the 12.30pm kick off is my local time and not the UKs, meaning I will have to survive through watching this after all.
happy.png&key=1d7a00ab44a6d73ace2af6451163f7afa1b2805e9d81100b14480782da9cc47bhappy.png&key=1d7a00ab44a6d73ace2af6451163f7afa1b2805e9d81100b14480782da9cc47bhappy.png&key=1d7a00ab44a6d73ace2af6451163f7afa1b2805e9d81100b14480782da9cc47bhappy.png&key=1d7a00ab44a6d73ace2af6451163f7afa1b2805e9d81100b14480782da9cc47b

Let us know what happens then please. Hoping I’ll too drunk to take it in tbh

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hearts fans to sing about how glorious the queen is for the first minute of the match, then nothing else after. greggy.png

Budge to lead the choir singing  the  songs about Lennon

budgie.jpeg.d0fb4b5b457ec2b623e5eb1d4a6fdae7.jpeg

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hearts fans to sing about how glorious the queen is for the first minute of the match, then nothing else after. greggy.png

You, are an absolute fantasist. You give Hibbies a bad name. You have never been at a match and heard Hearts fans sing God Save the Queen.  You have never had sectarian grief from local yobs who had deduced your preferred church by the colour of your hair. You just make stuff up. Usually virtue-signalling pish. Merry Christmas.

30 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You, are an absolute fantasist. You give Hibbies a bad name. You have never been at a match and heard Hearts fans sing God Save the Queen.  You have never had sectarian grief from local yobs who had deduced your preferred church by the colour of your hair. You just make stuff up. Usually virtue-signalling pish. Merry Christmas.

Clearly BawWatchin has gotten the wrong end of the stick - GSTQ is obviously a shite dirge whose lyrics are out of touch with modern Jambo sensibilities. I take it you're more of a Horst Wessel Lied crowd these days...

29 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Lennon.gif.d4be97a98014332ff4afe38c0f437f93.gif

Will the Pop Tarts be able to handle such a big game at Easter Road? The Wet Farts will have little to no experience playing in front of 20,000+ crowds. The Poppy Thieves record in big games away from the Gorgie Begging Bowl is pretty disastrous and we’ve only lost at home once in 2018. Will the scarf twirling fairies bother to get behind their team this time? It’s been over 4 years since the Jumbos have even celebrated a draw at the Leith San Siro. Will the Gorgioyles manage to survive the gauntlet of the Bridge of Doom? Blood doesn’t show on a maroon jersey remember. Shite doesn’t show on a maroon jersey either, so I hope the toilets are fully stocked in case Mr Levein mysteriously has another dose of Gorgierrhea. Would be incredibly embarrassing if his full strength Sharts fail to beat our severely injury riddled side. Pressure is on for the Burgundy Bhoys who currently have the worst form in the league and in danger of complete freefall. If they hadn’t already won the title in September, the horrible Tommy Robinson loving, Jew hating, granny bashing, wee *** scum would be in real trouble.

32 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Clearly BawWatchin has gotten the wrong end of the stick - GSTQ is obviously a shite dirge whose lyrics are out of touch with modern Jambo sensibilities. I take it you're more of a Horst Wessel Lied crowd these days...

Of course. I have the lyrics embroidered on a pretty piece of tapestry above my fireplace. Beside the portrait of Her Maj. She wouldn't mind, being German.

10 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Will the Pop Tarts be able to handle such a big game at Easter Road? The Wet Farts will have little to no experience playing in front of 20,000+ crowds. The Poppy Thieves record in big games away from the Gorgie Begging Bowl is pretty disastrous and we’ve only lost at home once in 2018. Will the scarf twirling fairies bother to get behind their team this time? It’s been over 4 years since the Jumbos have even celebrated a draw at the Leith San Siro. Will the Gorgioyles even survive the gauntlet of the Bridge of Doom? Blood doesn’t show on a maroon jersey remember. Shite doesn’t show on a maroon jersey either, so I hope the toilets are fully stocked in case Mr Levein mysteriously has another dose of Gorgierrhea. Would be incredibly embarrassing if his full strength Sharts fail to beat our severely injury riddled side. Pressure is on for the Burgundy Bhoys who currently have the worst form in the league and in danger of complete freefall. If they hadn’t already won the title in September, the horrible Tom Robinson loving, Jew hating, wee *** scum would be in real trouble.

Tom Robinson - The Gay Rights 80s pop singer ? Ahhh, you mean the fascist of Irish blood, Tommy Robinson ( real name Yaxley Lennon ) I think you'll find he's not into hating Jews - maybe only because he hates Muslims more. 

12 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Tom Robinson - The Gay Rights 80s pop singer ? Ahhh, you mean the fascist of Irish blood, Tommy Robinson ( real name Yaxley Lennon ) I think you'll find he's not into hating Jews - maybe only because he hates Muslims more. 

Ooft, you got in seconds before the edit. 

I believe it's actually Aaron Hughes that hates the Jews. According to your fellow support anyway - perhaps it just what passes as a clever rhyme down Gorgie way. Heaven forbid you ever sign French centre back Marko Muslin :unsure2:

Archived