Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 05:23, Green Day said:

I dont go on kickback, so maybe I should accept your fairy story that posters there are all super chaps, while those on .net are all fuds revelling in singing about skacel.

..............or, back in the real world, there are fannies in both supports per my previous post.

I didn't say that, and they aren't. (I'm suspended for a start).

But there is more tolerance of/ justification of the Skacel song than the other way.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/01/2019 at 05:23, Green Day said:

I dont go on kickback, so maybe I should accept your fairy story that posters there are all super chaps, while those on .net are all fuds revelling in singing about skacel.

..............or, back in the real world, there are fannies in both supports per my previous post.

Most of the folk on Kickback are absolute wallopers. It absolutely lives up to the billing as a haven for some of the worst c***s in our support. 

But they're very quick to condemn anyone doing/singing anything they shouldn’t be. 

6 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

Most of the folk on Kickback are absolute wallopers. It absolutely lives up to the billing as a haven for some of the worst c***s in our support. 

But they're very quick to condemn anyone doing/singing anything they shouldn’t be. 

Yep , and I am sure thats the case if a thread appeared about the skacel song on .net - but the @MacDonald Jardine boy suggesting that kickback frowns on bad songs and .net doesnt - is just another daft form of whataboutery.

As I said above - both have a lot of wallopers, the difference is that I can actually see that.

Yep , and I am sure thats the case if a thread appeared about the skacel song on .net - but the [mention=18273]MacDonald Jardine[/mention] boy suggesting that kickback frowns on bad songs and .net doesnt - is just another daft form of whataboutery.
As I said above - both have a lot of wallopers, the difference is that I can actually see that.
It is kind of but the threads I've seen on .net tend to have a fairly even mix of people going into contortions as to why the Skacel song isn't offensive.
Kickback, for all its many faults, tends to have more condemnation of Hearts fans than .net does of Hibs.
In fact I'd see that as a fault in itself.

The incidents have been well-covered and some of the football has been talked about too...

One thing that hasn't been mentioned enough is how good Whittaker's strike for the 'equaliser' was.

It would have taken something special to top that for 'Goal Of The Season' — instead, we witnessed the best save you'll see in 2018-19.

WHAT – A – SAVE 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(Keep an eye out for the Hibby in the first .gif – he takes his eye off the ball to do a one-man pitch invasion before realising that the ball didn't go in. Just above 'ANDREWS' on the ad board.) :lol:

It's pleasingly like the last minute of the Boxing Day game in 2006 when Whittaker also hit the inside of the post (perhaps even both posts on that occasion?). ETA: Just checked. Both posts confirmed.

He probably missed on purpose both times. Good lad.

On 30/12/2018 at 17:44, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

This would be nowhere near as hilarious a misunderstanding from @Unleash The Nadeif he wasn't being such a condescending w****r :lol:

What a thick c**t. 

f**k off piracy. You’re  nothing but a shitebag and an embarrassment 

Archived