Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Were you even at the stadium, or did Sky/BT's crowd bigotry control department mute the chants before they got to your living room. They definitely kept in the words about the Pope and the IRA - the South Stand seemed to belt that part out the loudest, because we could clearly hear it from the Famous Five.

Was there and genuinely didn't hear any such thing. (btw anything anti IRA isn't sectarian because - as any Celtic fan will tell you - they are a not a Catholic organisation)

Anyway, enough of this deflection from your own racist scum. Hope you enjoyed the game GIRFUY. Natural order restored.

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Porteous would have done better than Hanlon at your goal in my book.

Well, I suppose he might have halfed Lee.  I would be worried about him ever coming back properly. His style and strength is to dive into everything, which is hard to keep doing if you have a dodgy knee cap

14 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If Hibs do finish bottom six Lennon should go.   

Hibs traditionally are a bottom 6 team.

You can't expect your team to over achieve for another season.

The natural order has been restored. :)

8 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

No it isn't you piece of shit

You're trying to invert the normality that these people are a tiny minority, like a stinking fucken red-top

Go f**k yourself

What a state. Have a word you midden.

35 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

We've still got a way to go to get back to how we were in Aug/Sept. The winter break, Vanecek  and the return of Soutar, Dunne and Uche should make a big difference. Hibs will need to sign Messi.

Agreed - in fact I'm not sure we'll return to how we were at the start of the season but I said last month if we can get to the winter break and still be in touching distance of 1st/European spots then we're doing well. Would have been much different if we hadn't won tonight mind!

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

What a state. Have a word you midden.

He has a point. Some of these (multiple-account) Hibbies are coordinated, quite cunning and very good at propaganda. They are top-notch at virtue-signalling and not averse to blatantly making stuff up (e.g almost any Bawatchin post).  I would guess some are involved in politics at a division 2 kind of level.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

He has a point. Some of these (multiple-account) Hibbies are coordinated, quite cunning and very good at propaganda. They are top-notch at virtue-signalling and not averse to blatantly making stuff up (e.g almost any Bawatchin post).  I would guess some are involved in politics at a division 2 kind of level.

Even replicate the Rangers paranoia. Just like the real thing.

Was  a better game than i expected yet still scarily obvious where our weakness(s) lies.

An absolute beauty of a  strike to win it to be fair. Wonder who's getting the chop in January??

Absolutely disgusted at that racist old c**t, saddens me to the core.  Dreadful stuff.

It's either that or every sentient person on earth thinks you're a fucking virgin. Dry your eyes, both your teams won.

Archived