Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ahh. Well I was a long way from them. You must have been close enough to them to hear them - so presumably you were with the section of wee boys in the East Stand who like to mirror the behaviour. So what words what tunes ?

Fucking hell. It was clearly audible in the ground (from the West Stand) and obviously on tv as well going by the posts on here. 

Someone else has supplied your words and tunes. 

C515775F-A52D-4937-B0F5-FEC370605979.png.b2e87dc1d1fd4f7d09d74bf70897341c.png

Heard Lennon's interview criticising Kamberi again. A bit unfair, I thought. He held the ball well, his movement was half decent. The problem for Hibs was a lack of any midfield guile. The best passes forward were from Ambrose or the young left back ! How many long diagonal crosses were hoofed into the box ? Seriously toothless (for a Brazil team)

Mid table mediocrity and a Lennon meltdown beckon

44 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

What words, what tunes? I was there. Apart from one Hello, Hello which thankfully petered out before the illegal bit, I didn't hear anything sectarian. Enlighten us

You were singing one from the Rangers songbook that somehow involved the IRA though the lyrics didn't quite carry the full length of the stadium, so I don't know what exactly you were saying. It inspired a chorus of booing from the home fans.

5 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

That was fucking delightful. 

Gorgie Rules. 8)

We've still got a way to go to get back to how we were in Aug/Sept. The winter break, Vanecek  and the return of Soutar, Dunne and Uche should make a big difference. Hibs will need to sign Messi.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Heard Lennon's interview criticising Kamberi again. A bit unfair, I thought. He held the ball well, his movement was half decent. The problem for Hibs was a lack of any midfield guile. The best passes forward were from Ambrose or the young left back ! How many long diagonal crosses were hoofed into the box ? Seriously toothless (for a Brazil team)

Mid table mediocrity and a Lennon meltdown beckon

If Hibs do finish bottom six Lennon should go.   

34 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hmmm. Think you are at it or mistaken. Same tune different words

Were you even at the stadium, or did Sky/BT's crowd bigotry control department mute the chants before they got to your living room. They definitely kept in the words about the Pope and the IRA - the South Stand seemed to belt that part out the loudest, because we could clearly hear it from the Famous Five.

Archived