Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard one to call. 

We are missing Marciano, Stevenson, Porteous, Agyepong, Boyle and Maclaren for this one, all of whom would be starters or at least for some gametime.  If this isn't Hearts' chance to beat us finally at Easter Road, I don't know when else they will have a better one. 

But then again, Hearts are utter dugs***e so I fancy our chances against them, even with a Hibernian B team. 1-0 Hibs. Kamberi. 

Hard one to call. 
We are missing Marciano, Stevenson, Porteous, Agyepong, Boyle and Maclaren for this one, all of whom would be starters or at least for some gametime.  If this isn't Hearts' chance to beat us finally at Easter Road, I don't know when else they will have a better one. 
But then again, Hearts are utter dugs***e so I fancy our chances against them, even with a Hibernian B team. 1-0 Hibs. Kamberi. 

Sure someone mentioned somewhere that Hearts also have injuries.

I might be wrong.

I believe the difference between our injury list and Hibs' is that all the players they have out - every single one of them - is absolute dugshite, and (it goes without saying) would have been of entirely no use to our brave boys at the Somme. Debate me.

greggy.png

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I believe the difference between our injury list and Hibs' is that all the players they have out - every single one of them - is absolute dugshite, and (it goes without saying) would have been of entirely no use to our brave boys at the Somme. Debate me.

greggy.png

If you’ve seen Porteous and MacGregor piledriving Rangers players into oblivion this month, just think what they’d have done to the original h**.

Glad Porteous is out tbh, he’s a one man wrecking machine!
Very strange leading up to this, we’ve been horse but had our excuses ready (much to the detriment of Derek McInnes’ and the Aberdeen fans general welfare) while a few weeks ago Lennon wasn’t even talking to the press and the Hibs fans seemed ready to see him go.
Now, we’ve a couple back and have actually won a game (albeit against a struggling Hamilton) and Lennon is back and probably just about ready to play the panto villain role that he does very well.
I think this might actually be a decent game between us for the first time in fucking years. Above all else, remember we’re the two premier teams from the countries premier city, that’s the main thing...

I’ve no doubt this is going to be a shitshow. Hoofball from both teams. A horrible game of football. I still can’t wait.

More than likely. And if it we shitfest our way to 1-0 win (less likely) it’ll be a hundred times better than the entertaining draw I’m hoping for.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

f**k me, is it this time of the season already? fuckme.png

The bookies may as well scrap result bettings on the game and give us dibs on who will be involved in the next religiously motivated attack on Neil Lennon.

Rod Petrie/Leeeeeeann Dempster.  Evens

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

It was her fault, she was wearing a short skirt type post.. 

Like those women on dating apps with profiles that say "I'm sick of guys going on about my tits". While having tits as their profile picture.

Begging to be man handled. bQshDtu.png

16 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Sure someone mentioned somewhere that Hearts also have injuries.

I might be wrong.

It's a fair point - we'd have forgotten about that if you hadn't mentioned it, so thanks for that.

Besides the longer term injuries, Cochrane and Wighton will likely miss out.

There are doubts over Djoum and Haring who were both substituted on Saturday - if they don't make it, we'd probably start Clare and Bozanic - my guess is that both Djoum and Haring will play, and that we'd go with the same starting line-up as Saturday, which would mean Godinho at right-back - he'd be my main concern - not Convinced by Doyle either, but he was ok against Hamilton. 

I guess Mitchell will be available again after suspension, but Garuccio has earned a start following a good performance yesterday.

32 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Like those women on dating apps with profiles that say "I'm sick of guys going on about my tits". While having tits as their profile picture.

Begging to be man handled. bQshDtu.png

Eh ?  I get Bohemian's reply - even if it is a predictable knee-jerk response. But your post ? Is that meant to be some kind of trap ?  If I thought you were sharp enough, I would assume it's parody.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Eh ?  I get Bohemian's reply - even if it is a predictable knee-jerk response. But your post ? Is that meant to be some kind of trap ?  If I thought you were sharp enough, I would assume it's parody.

Everybody that knows my posting style on here knows that i'm DEAD SERIOUS.

The best thing about this game is the kick off time. If wee Ann and her pal big Rod think I'm getting out of my pit for this guaranteed shitshow at that time of day, they're sorely mistaken. No thousand yard stare for a week for me.

gxHuKgR.png

Spoiler

Of course if we win, I'll be all over here and social media acting as if I'd played centre mid and popped in a hattrick.

TRpAjwN.png

Archived