DUNDEE vs ST. JOHNSTONE

14 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I’ve not seen it back but the first goal was surely a fluke. A cross that went in?

Yes, keeper had absolutely no chance with either goal. First was a fluke, second one Woods decided he couldn't be arsed to follow his man so Craig got an unchallenged shot from barely six yards. 

Hamilton's kicking is atrocious, but he's good at stopping shots. Bottom half Premiership/Championship standard keeper at best.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, keeper had absolutely no chance with either goal. First was a fluke, second one Woods decided he couldn't be arsed to follow his man so Craig got an unchallenged shot from barely six yards. 

Hamilton's kicking is atrocious, but he's good at stopping shots. Bottom half Premiership/Championship standard keeper at best.

Which is exactly what Parish is, only Parish is better at kicking.  We paid actual cash for Hamilton 

Hamilton had a bad day kicking yesterday. He’s like Craig Gordon.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Which is exactly what Parish is, only Parish is better at kicking.  We paid actual cash for Hamilton 

Yes, I think McCann saw Man City signing Ederson and looking a better team, and concocted some grand idea that Hamilton joining would do the same, f**k knows how he convinced himself he was good on the ball though, im sure that was quoted as a reaskn when you signed him?

Yes, I think McCann saw Man City signing Ederson and looking a better team, and concocted some grand idea that Hamilton joining would do the same, f**k knows how he convinced himself he was good on the ball though, im sure that was quoted as a reaskn when you signed him?

His distribution has actually been okay this season but yes, he had a poor day in that respect yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Center half said:

Serious question Dees, do you think Scott Allan would be a "Relegation Battler" type player?  Personally Darian MacKinnon, Steven Anderson, Steven MacLean all on loan would sound better,

Allan had his photo taken beside Hibs officials in their game yesterday. 

Serious question Dees, do you think Scott Allan would be a "Relegation Battler" type player?  Personally Darian MacKinnon, Steven Anderson, Steven MacLean all on loan would sound better,

No - I wouldn’t want him back in our current situation.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

No - I wouldn’t want him back in our current situation.

From an outsider looking in I think it is going to be a "clusterfuck" of a signing spree not only for you guys this January , but this season I can envisage up to six clubs looking at the same players available, Dundee, the Midden, Ayr, Ross County ( Uncle Roy likes to throw a bit of cash around this time of year), But also Falkirk and Partick Thistle (They might have a bit off lotto money behind them). To get 6 quality players in at the required level is going to be difficult I would think.           

12 hours ago, Girth said:

I’m starting to like these St Johnstone fans...

I think when push comes to shove, none of us want Dundee to go down. Whilst it would give us a fun couple of weeks on P&B, the cold hard reality of not having any Dundee clubs in the top flight would quickly set in. No one wants that, Girth, so fucking sort yourselves out, stay up, brag about how next year will finally be the year you finish above us before inevitably failing and the cycle starts again.

I also want Dundee to stay up, however I’d  happily sacrifice your membership of the top table if it meant a play off final loss to Dundee United. No offence lads, but it would be absolutely hilarious, and a very Dundee thing to happen. 

They’re even more shite than us so that doesn’t worry me.

:lol:
It's a thing we do when in Dundee, we always stop in for a pint BECAUSE it's a shitehole. It was fucking stinking last night though, like a burst sewage pipe. Will maybe be taken off the list of our regular haunts. 
Special mention to the faketanned sockless bearded Dee who gave me a big line in MacDaniels, then found out I was a saints fan from Perth and was completly gutted at what he'd just done :lol:

Nice one tam [emoji106]

22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Special mention to the faketanned sockless bearded Dee who gave me a big line in MacDaniels, then found out I was a saints fan from Perth and was completly gutted at what he'd just done :lol:

Poor Biggie has went on a down hill spiral after leaving P&B.

5 hours ago, ali_91 said:

I also want Dundee to stay up, however I’d  happily sacrifice your membership of the top table if it meant a play off final loss to Dundee United. No offence lads, but it would be absolutely hilarious, and a very Dundee thing to happen. 

Nobody cares what your thoughts are you clown.

Archived