DUNDEE vs ST. JOHNSTONE

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Going out on the pish in a bit not planning on returning till Sunday.  I will have the same jeans on for 3 days, heard that's the norm in Dundee and hopefully the only shower I receive is in a fintry hovel and golden.

I Worry for you sometimes. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
14 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:
Ah well he will be looking forward to next season then..In fact you will have two derbies to look forward to if Arbroath get promoted 

Dundee v Arbroath is not a derby so let's get that in the bin. This isn't the first time you have made an arse of yourself.

And you actually took the time to reply you sad little man :lol: Ah well at least you won't have to put up with me next season lad..Enjoy your Angus Derby..Oh by the way in a more serious note has that Shithole of yours(Your Stadium not  your Rectum) got a safety certificate for tomorrow ?? 

21 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Ah well at least you won't have to put up with me next season lad..Enjoy your Angus Derby..Oh by the way in a more serious note has that Shithole of yours(Your Stadium not  your Rectum) got a safety certificate for tomorrow ?? 

giphy.gif

None of the wee team's fans seem to know if their° ground has a safety certificate. That's a bit concerning.

° it isn't their ground of course, but let's not split hairs.

A fucking safety certificate[emoji1]

Is that classed as patter in Perth?

38 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

A fucking safety certificateemoji1.png

Is that classed as patter in Perth?

No but  laughing at a club who rent their ground from a fan of their biggest rivalsis though :lol: I remember a few years ago the Courier had a report about Vermin in the Derry..Or Season Ticket Holders as they are more usually known..

No but  laughing at a club who rent their ground from a fan of their biggest rivalsis though :lol: I remember a few years ago the Courier had a report about Vermin in the Derry..Or Season Ticket Holders as they are more usually known..

Bennet is a Don m8

This one has come too early for Dundonian Dundee Don Don. They might become competitive after the January sales but tomorrow will see devastation in Jute Town.

The Fayre City to firmly cement the natural order .

0-4 (again)

This will make 6 away victories in a row for the formerly prosaic  saints.

Archived