Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While walking through Inverness train station last night, I overheard a couple of guys in ICT gear talking about the Rangers team for some reason. McRorie is going to start in midfield, and somebody else, Jack maybe?, isn’t very happy about it.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
On 12/26/2018 at 20:50, RossDee01 said:
Killie fans wanting a drawemoji1.png

I'd prefer then both to lose, but if they can't drop three points, two each will have to do.

Aye sure you do..

40 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

While walking through Inverness train station last night, I overheard a couple of guys in ICT gear talking about the Rangers team for some reason. McRorie is going to start in midfield, and somebody else, Jack maybe?, isn’t very happy about it.

Probably cause mcrorie is utterly shite.

On 12/26/2018 at 23:22, Flybhoy said:

8-0, Benkovic with the lot of them.

A veritable stream of batteries, coins, lighters and pies to be launched at the Celtic players and fans from the orcs who will blame goading from Celtic for daring to score goals and celebrate them.

In all seriousness, 2-1 to the champions, Sinclair and Forrest to net, **** to get and score a penalty. 

This never makes the news - think it might this time?

T*****r barrier 

IMG_4077.jpg.68a38629095f66fe4cfb6391bde9283b.jpg

Unfortunately the barrier in that photo also disguises another temporary structure installed on the other side of the fence, just for today’s game, between the Govan & Broomloan sections of the stadium.....

2m61p21.jpg&key=2286a7f569942b45620e0e51167a27472fea05b9660310557d2b2fcff0053fdd

Any top tips for the unfortunate WAGs today?

I recommend posting on facebook that you are suffering from middle ear problems that are affecting your balance. That way it will be easier to sell "walked into a door".

Also, vaseline on the cheekbones and eye sockets can help prevent cuts.

Any top tips for the unfortunate WAGs today?

I recommend posting on facebook that you are suffering from middle ear problems that are affecting your balance. That way it will be easier to sell "walked into a door".

Also, vaseline on the cheekbones and eye sockets can help prevent cuts.
Speaking from experience?

Only thing guaranteed in this fixture is Sky Sports to come out with "master and apprentice" or some such shite when referring to Rodgers vs Gerrard in the build-up. And the usual cretinous chants/songs from both sides, obviously.

Archived