Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Oh my fucking God :lol:

Get it right fucking up ye!! :thumsup2

Who you going to sell out of that team of shite? Those compensation claims won’t pay for themselves and your £60 (sixty),000,000 wage bill 

Tick fucking Tock ya manky scumbag b*****ds

Has refreshment been taken Bob?

An important win with Kilmarnock and the sheep getting wins today, we go into the break in a good position and can now work on resting players/maybe bringing in a few reinforcements.

When teams go toe to toe with us we're not too bad....

Rangers were great at running about and pressing Celtic, didn't give them a second on the ball. Their lack of footballing ability will be the problem though.
Rangers bossed the middle of the park. Forrest couldn't deal with kent, celtics back 4 were shocking, Sinclair was another passenger. Leicester won the EPL with a team of other clubs rejects so anything is possible. Rangers will drop silly points along the way but i see vast improvements with the teams self belief, they wanted it more today. Mr Rodgers got it all wrong today, the young lad up top was so isolated and when he did get the ball he overturned possession time after time. Apart from Gordon not a single Celtic player got pass marks.

15 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Rangers were great at running about and pressing Celtic, didn't give them a second on the ball. Their lack of footballing ability will be the problem though.

Killie fan handing out the footballing telts for the first time since 1965!

SO.............unless this has already been covered.

Which one of the 3 potential red cards will Morelos get retrospectively banned for?

He should have been sent off yet again for petulant nonsense, when will the boy ever grow up?

Are Sevco actually celebrating moving from 2nd place to 2nd place..[emoji849]

It changes little, for once we secured a win over C*ltic, playing with purpose and direction, against a side who were perhaps off colour, but nonetheless a win against our rivals across the City is worth celebrating.
Good to see the Jambos winning the Edinburgh Derby too btw, a decent watch.

22 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

It's not been a good day for the Hibs fans who frequent this forum has it? Not to mention their manager. :lol:

It's not been a good day for the Hibs fans who frequent this forum has it? Not to mention their manager. :lol:

Aye, a bit of a stinker, but I’m sure they’ll be back on later tonight or tomorrow perhaps full of angst and woe. Was Lennon doing his wee aeroplane thing tonight at the final whistle!?

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Why is that good?

As an aside to our earlier conversation on the Livi pub thread. I had the misfortune to bump in to some Rangers supporters at Cumbernauld juniors today, besides the usual shite I heard a particular comment that stood out...

"We deserve this!"

Therein lies the problem.

Archived