Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jarballs said:
34 minutes ago, The OP said:
That is true. It is also true that the wee odious p***k who has ragdolled our defence should’ve been off twice. That he hasn’t is to my chagrin.

People can disagree over whether the ref had a good game or not, anyone who thinks that it was the factor which determined who won today needs their head examined though - assuming NASA or whoever can actually find said cranium with it orbiting the planet.

We were shite but are you trying to say Morelos getting his deserved red card in the first minute wouldn't have been 'a factor' in the result?

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Nothing worse than a bad winner.  How was the referee today?

Just now, Tommy Nooka said:

We were shite but are you trying to say Morelos getting his deserved red card in the first minute wouldn't have been 'a factor' in the result?

Oh my fucking God :lol:

Get it right fucking up ye!! :thumsup2

Who you going to sell out of that team of shite? Those compensation claims won’t pay for themselves and your £60 (sixty),000,000 wage bill 

Tick fucking Tock ya manky scumbag b*****ds

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Who you going to sell out of that team of shite? Those compensation claims won’t pay for themselves and your £60 (sixty),000,000 wage bill 

The state of you:lol:

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

:lol: 

f**k sake.  Imagine being this.

6 minutes ago, imposs1904 said:

Your first win in 12 or 13 games, and that's your facial expression and body language at the final whistle?  That's just strange to me.  At least the fans behind him are enjoying themselves.

:lol: Clutching at straws springs to mind...

6 minutes ago, imposs1904 said:

Your first win in 12 or 13 games, and that's your facial expression and body language at the final whistle?  That's just strange to me.  At least the fans behind him are enjoying themselves.

That's a staunch no surrender face, victory isn't for enjoying it's for lording it over your inferiors of course.

4 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

The state of you:lol:

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

:lol: 

f**k sake.  Imagine being this.

:lol: Just as well they won!

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Celtic will need to open up the biscuit tin in January.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maybe that's Rodgers' ploy?

10 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Thinking that myself.  Was it just a grave error with his team selection or is he trying to let Lawwell and Co that he wants investment in January.

Well, it's one of those...

Thoroughly deserved win today, it’s been a long time coming but we were well worth it. Not sure where that midfield has been hiding the last few months, we won pretty much everything across the park. Could and should have been more, but will settle for that and a huge boost for the club going into the new year. Halliday, Arfield, Jack & Kent all decent shifts this afternoon, would be great to see that level of commitment and work-rate every week Stevie eh!? Mon The Gers! [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji837]

Just now, killiefan27 said:

Imagine the seethe from both sides when Stevie Clarke ends 10-in-a-row

I think there would be a lot of Rangers fans happy with that.

I wouldn't be. But that's because I don't really buy into the whole 'stop 10 in a row' malarkey. 

Archived