Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well that was frustrating.  Imagine needing a wee back heeler from Broonie to beat that shower of shite when the game should have been finished after 20 minutes.

Still, good game for the neutral with P&B favourites, Halliday and Jack, both outstanding.

That was an excellent match to watch that today brother and a fine advert for the Flagship match of the Scottish game. It was especially pleasing to see the arrogant individuals in that Celtic squad like Brown and their manager have their gas put firmly at a peep whilst their support who are used to lording it over every other club in their own ground when they visit being put in the corner and not heard all day. Plus I've always liked Steven Gerrard so delighted for him to get a win today.

Enjoy your night Rangers fans, you deserve it. 

12 minutes ago, MJC said:

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

HA HA HA HA

Congratulations Rangers, enjoy the occasion

YATP

And just like that, Celtics performance is no longer the most embarrassing of the day.

Well done m9

That was an excellent match to watch that today brother and a fine advert for the Flagship match of the Scottish game. It was especially pleasing to see the arrogant individuals in that Celtic squad like Brown and their manager have their gas put firmly at a peep whilst their support who are used to lording it over every other club in their own ground when they visit being put in the corner and not heard all day. Plus I've always liked Steven Gerrard so delighted for him to get a win today.
Second go at the look at me shite... Try not to try too hard mucker. It could come across as a bit.... pathetic

1 minute ago, MJC said:

We are playing Accies today, take that orange boaby out your mouth please.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, MJC said:

Second go at the look at me shite... Try not to try too hard mucker. It could come across as a bit.... pathetic

How many points was it?  

I'd like to thank RangersTV commentators. Their 'performance' today means I can channel all my seethe at them alone, and I can kid myself on that Celtic's non-performance didn't happen.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to just stick your head in the sand.

That is true. It is also true that the wee odious p***k who has ragdolled our defence should’ve been off twice. That he hasn’t is to my chagrin.
People can disagree over whether the ref had a good game or not, anyone who thinks that it was the factor which determined who won today needs their head examined though - assuming NASA or whoever can actually find said cranium with it orbiting the planet.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

In the big picture of things it will make no difference - Rangers may have won this but will drop points elsewhere when it matters. Celtic will need to open up the biscuit tin in January.

Maybe that's Rodgers' ploy?

Archived