Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/26/2018 at 12:36, imposs1904 said:

2-0 home win. Morelos to score, and then to get booked for celebrating in front of the Celtic fan.

Hope I'm wrong on all counts.

I nearly called it.

Celtic were horrible today.  Only Gordon turned up.

On 12/26/2018 at 17:46, TheCelt67 said:

We generally pull  the finger out when it comes to important domestic matches, so I'd be surprised if this is any different.  3-1 Celtic.

Slight bonus being, even in the unlikely event these dumplings beat us, they'd need to beat us by four to go top.

peyton-manning-pouty-face-playoff-choke-

No complaints.  We were dire.  That's as bad as I've seen Brown in a Celtic jersey.  Think it's time for him along with Lustig to move on to pastures new.  Craig Gordon man of the match for me, which says it all.  Reminded me of the game at Celtic Park in that if it wasn't for a great keeper display and poor finishing it could have been an absolute doin'.

1 minute ago, imposs1904 said:

I nearly called it.

Celtic were horrible today.  Only Gordon turned up.

I’d give Callum McGregor a pass. Soon as he was played in (one of his) proper position(s) he was excellent.

The only Celtic player wanting on the ball in that game was Craig Gordon.

Fair play to Andy Halliday by the way. His Rangers career was in tatters and he's turned it around, and as a midfielder playing at left back, too.

In the end a bittersweet victory because we've dropped so many points unnecessarily this season. We should be about 6+ points clear right now.

Well that was frustrating.  Imagine needing a wee back heeler from Broonie to beat that shower of shite when the game should have been finished after 20 minutes.

Still, good game for the neutral with P&B favourites, Halliday and Jack, both outstanding.

Archived