Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed. Did Mourinho not have a fairly obvious dig at him for it?
Can see it happening up here, McCann talking about where Saints going wrong and TW losing the head.

I think a few have, Guardiola did as well not long ago. Neil McCann doesn’t help himself with the shite he comes away with. At least Gary Neville makes sense at times.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
5 minutes ago, The OP said:
Should’ve carded Tavernier for one not long after the Morelos boot. He was shirt tugging and climbing all over the Celtic player (Sinclair I think it was).

I think it was on McGregor??? Foul yes booking.... subjective, 1st foul so wouldn't book him personally. Could look at lustig and brown with following through on a couple tackles which also imo isnt a foul.

Pulling someone back when they are beyond you is always a booking. Not that I’m blaming the ref for this, but it’s an added annoyance and has given them the confidence to get extra aggressive. Wouldn’t blame Johnston either unless he is sitting too far forward (which is hard to tell on TV). Every time the ball has come to him he has laid it off to a Celtic player but he’s not getting the service.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
3 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:
Is this an ongoing thing between the two clubs now?  Usually 7,000 away fans now 700?

It takes away a massive part of the fixture.

Agreed. It's pathetic. Imagine being that scared of a bit of goading. 

Archived