Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
5 minutes ago, Jarballs said:
Other than yellow and red cardswhich would have been dished out in pretty much any other any other football match anywhere on the globe, you're bang on. That's standard Old Firm though, actual decisions-wise Beaton has been good.

Some of the cards you get now in football are ridiculous. I forgot about the kick on brown but apart from that he's let the game flow. All in all good entertaining 1st half.

Should’ve carded Tavernier for one not long after the Morelos boot. He was shirt tugging and climbing all over the Celtic player (Sinclair I think it was).

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Every c**t knows Lustig is the weak link in the Celtic team and has been for ages. Although Brown rivals him and any time Gordon has to play it out from the back we are inviting pressure too.

Agreed, It's why most Celtic fans were so frustrated at the lack of right back signing in the summer.  Absolutely need to sign a new one in January, hopefully these rumours of Timothy Castagne come true

Decent first half, good to see us out of the blocks. Scott Brown has posed our biggest threat up front and made the real difference, unlucky with the header that hit the post, but a beautiful deft flick for the Goal after the build up from Kent and Jack. Keep it going Gers, see if you can win us a penalty first up after the restart Broonie! [emoji106]

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
3 minutes ago, The OP said:
Dreadful performance so far. Most creative player at left back, Brown and Ntcham slow as f**k at thinking, boy up front, passing it back to Gordon in the hope he will score and Beaton giving them absolutely everything.

PARKLIFE

What decisions has he gave????

See above and one where Christie was fouled and he gave it to them.

Should’ve carded Tavernier for one not long after the Morelos boot. He was shirt tugging and climbing all over the Celtic player (Sinclair I think it was).
I think it was on McGregor??? Foul yes booking.... subjective, 1st foul so wouldn't book him personally. Could look at lustig and brown with following through on a couple tackles which also imo isnt a foul.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

See Gary Neville.

Indeed. Did Mourinho not have a fairly obvious dig at him for it?

Can see it happening up here, McCann talking about where Saints going wrong and TW losing the head.

Some of the cards you get now in football are ridiculous. I forgot about the kick on brown but apart from that he's let the game flow. All in all good entertaining 1st half.
The kick on Brown was funny to be fair. "These things balance themselves out over a season," mind. It's taken about 10 seasons, made it all the more amusing.

Archived