Rangers V The Champions.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Morelos should be off for that

As the disciplinary panel told us at the beginning of the season, wee petulant kicks are absolutely fine and not a red card offence.

Morelos has taken this advice and kicked anything that comes within a yard of him all season.

As the disciplinary panel told us at the beginning of the season, wee petulant kicks are absolutely fine and not a red card offence.
Morelos has taken this advice and kicked anything that comes within a yard of him all season.
Its poor refereeing anyway as if it isnt a red its a yellow all day and he should have been walking the tightrope from now on.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I was being sarcastic about the minute’s silence. Did Sky Sports mute it? I’m watching it on Now TV and they were roaring abuse at each other throughout. Nobody seems to have mentioned it.

Wait for the first Celtic goal and see if the camera catches the inevitable rain of missiles down on the away end.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I was being sarcastic about the minute’s silence. Did Sky Sports mute it? I’m watching it on Now TV and they were roaring abuse at each other throughout. Nobody seems to have mentioned it.

Sky's bigot silencing operative cranked up the volume knob a couple of seconds early, so we did catch a couple of shouts of indeterminate religious origin.

Archived