Just the juniors radio show

justthejuniors

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

You should invite iPhone on to your show as he is #1 BAWBAG & TROLL

If you want to talk TROLLS, Why you on the junior forum? You don’t watch junior football, you are above that watching Bonnyton remember....

20 minutes ago, iPhone said:

If you want to talk TROLLS, Why you on the junior forum? You don’t watch junior football, you are above that watching Bonnyton remember....

I don’t recall saying that Wee Man ..... just follow the teams that any of my sons are involved with & at this moment in time it’s Kilmarnocks other Senior Team but as he has also been involved at Juniors plus we lost know a lot of others involved at this level, I like to keep in touch, I trust this meets your approval? If not the Tough :P

It is laughable though that as you didn’t know who I was you trolled through FB trying to find me ........ Ya sad wee man :thumbsdown

12 minutes ago, iPhone said:

A couple of friends from Irvine know you through boys club football...

I won’t say what they said about you though...

I did have a good laugh with them about you.

Hohoho...

What you actually have friends the? Tut Tut

Going by the messages that I have received from Real Whitletts Vics fans on here that do actually know me ..... if I was you I would keep close to your pals fae Irvine Wee Man 

Ta Ta now & happy Trolling Sado 

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I don’t recall saying that Wee Man ..... just follow the teams that any of my sons are involved with & at this moment in time it’s Kilmarnocks other Senior Team but as he has also been involved at Juniors plus we lost know a lot of others involved at this level, I like to keep in touch, I trust this meets your approval? If not the Tough :P

It is laughable though that as you didn’t know who I was you trolled through FB trying to find me ........ Ya sad wee man :thumbsdown

Never heard you say much after the loss against Camelon.  Bonnyton are a decent side on the rise. Goalkeeper was good and had some decent play in the midfield aswell

49 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Never heard you say much after the loss against Camelon.  Bonnyton are a decent side on the rise. Goalkeeper was good and had some decent play in the midfield aswell

Yeh I did .... I got shot down on here the last time I mentioned Killie’s other Senior Team on here

I did however post on your Thread on EOS Forum ..... maybe you should have a wee look :rolleyes:

if there is anything else you want me to say then let me know 

Archived