Montrose vs Arbroath

Need to bounce back after our first league defeat of the season last Saturday, I’d have a few changes. Hopefully TOB has been guzzling calpol by the bottle load over Christmas and is feeling better, also heard that JT played through illness on Saturday so hope he is okay also. With Swankie’s second yellow being appealed I presume he’ll be eligible through it either being rescinded, or the hearing not taking place until next week. Team I’d go for, presuming all are fit is:

Jamieson

JT

TOB

Little

Hamilton

Kader

Gold

Swankie

Linn

McKenna

Wallace

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

doris ahead of wallace for me

A fit firing on all cylinders Doris, oh yes, but not the current coming back to fitness Doris, Wallace and McKenna for me

26 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Montrose Win here please!
Should be a bumper crowd,old firm in the morning then the big Angus el classico good day out indeed.

My prediction is that the crowd will be bolstered by a large contingent of teenagers wearing fake Stone Island and reeking of their Xmas aftershave. There will a toxic cloud of Joop fumes hanging over Links Park.

My prediction is that the crowd will be bolstered by a large contingent of teenagers wearing fake Stone Island and reeking of their Xmas aftershave. There will a toxic cloud of Joop fumes hanging over Links Park.
Better than reeking of Fish I suppose

Who gives a f*ck about the Glasgow minks? This is the game that matters.
It was more for something to watch in the pub before the game,not to actually support them.Getting your knickers in a twist their...

3 hours ago, Big lichtie said:

a half fit doris done more against raith than a fullly fit wallace done ffs

Were you at the game of did you only catch the highlights?, thought they were as poor as each other tbh, there chump, I only stated my preference, ffs, now holster that seethe

3 hours ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:
Who gives a f*ck about the Glasgow minks? This is the game that matters.

It was more for something to watch in the pub before the game,not to actually support them.Getting your knickers in a twist their...

"there", not "their"

In my defence, like most lower league fans, I detest the complete focus by the media on only 2 of the 42 SPFL clubs.

Personally, after our game, I'm more interested in the Raith v EF result than in any other game that may be on the telly.

Gutted that Arbroath got beat last week. I wanted us to be the first to burst their bubble.  I suppose first to beat them at home will do.

Hope that SP sticks with the same formation that has served us well over the past few weeks with a fit and rested Martin  Rennie up front.

Be interesting to see the Smokies reaction when a potential 16 point lead is cut to 7.

Result :- 2-1 to the Mo. 

Archived