Montrose vs Arbroath

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a point. Too many useless high balls for a small team, we are a good team when we keep it on the ground. No real goal threat. Nice to see Hester back, hope he gets  game time as he is someone who provides a threat. Come on Dick give him a chance!

Got a point. Too many useless high balls for a small team, we are a good team when we keep it on the ground. No real goal threat. Nice to see Hester back, hope he gets  game time as he is someone who provides a threat. Come on Dick give him a chance!

Amazing that’s it’s 2019 in a few days and this type of post is still a thing. Best thing for both parties is to move Hester on.

30 minutes ago, Old Timer said:

As long as we have Doris and Wallace, Hester is not getting a game, might get a run out if the game is over, harsh, I know, but true

23 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Anyone else notice the bizarre spectacle on 6:51 of Fleming playing dead man's fall in response to a shot that never was?

It may be due to my internet, but there were synch.  issues with pictures and sound and some sequences out of focus.

Other than that, fantastic. Just great to start off the New Year, with moanin' !

I know it's "for rights reasons" but in this day and age, the technology is in place, so how about live streaming the whole match for exiles like myself?

It isn't as if folk would stop coming to matches if they did.

It isn't like the company owning the rights is ever going to show League 1 and 2 games.

The club and rights holder could even get some revenue from showing games online, if there were some way of doing internet only lower league games.

I think seeing highlights is a big step forward from nothing but couldn't things be so much better?

Any thoughts?

Saw Hester playing for Roselea against Ellon a few weeks back. He did not look out of place at that level which is several notches below your level. I was interested as he was linked with Elgin at the beginning of the season. Only one game I know but IMO not good enough for you, or us for that matter.

One thing i did laugh at was if there was a crowd of 1,666 and the Red Lichtie support was only 600 odd then they need new calculators up there as if anything the 1,000 of the crowd was from Arbroath, not getting into a crowd w#nk about this but when the boy mentioned it over the tannoy the burst out of laughter answered it.

Agree in the end a draw was probably a fair result but i thought taken off McKenna was a mistake but also thought McCord done well when he came on at least he was trying to keep the ball on the deck and tried to play to feet, great cross for TOB's deserved headed goal also.

Well done the Red Lichties.

20 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

One thing i did laugh at was if there was a crowd of 1,666 and the Red Lichtie support was only 600 odd then they need new calculators up there as if anything the 1,000 of the crowd was from Arbroath, not getting into a crowd w#nk about this but when the boy mentioned it over the tannoy the burst out of laughter answered it.

Agree in the end a draw was probably a fair result but i thought taken off McKenna was a mistake but also thought McCord done well when he came on at least he was trying to keep the ball on the deck and tried to play to feet, great cross for TOB's deserved headed goal also.

Well done the Red Lichties.

To be more precise it was just over 600 from Arbroath, just under 700 through the Montrose end turnstiles and the other 300 plus were in the four hospitality lounges. What do you expect? Arbroath going well at the top and the population of Arbroath is at least twice as big as Montrose. We aren't complaining and after yonks of watching dross it takes time to get fans back again.

Just concentrate on your own back yard and we'll carry on plodding along as best we can as well. Good luck with the promotion campaign.

To be more precise it was just over 600 from Arbroath, just under 700 through the Montrose end turnstiles and the other 300 plus were in the four hospitality lounges. What do you expect? Arbroath going well at the top and the population of Arbroath is at least twice as big as Montrose. We aren't complaining and after yonks of watching dross it takes time to get fans back again.

Just concentrate on your own back yard and we'll carry on plodding along as best we can as well. Good luck with the promotion.

3 minutes ago, mo83 said:
7 minutes ago, MOFOREVER said:
Just concentrate on your own back yard and we'll carry on plodding along as best we can as well. Good luck with the promotion campaign.

Let's see how much of the 600 go to Brechin!!

The game's at Gayfield, so probably no-one.

HTH

2 minutes ago, mo83 said:
5 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:
The game's at Gayfield, so probably no-one.
HTH

Good Answer....You boys do love a good old crowd chug though ....Only against the Mo is when it gets brought up though!

Crowd wanking & being grammar Nazis are the marks of being a true Lichtie fan.

Now f*ck off back to school and learn how to use ellipses properly.

Archived