Surprise Teams So Far

Seaside Sam

Hurlford are a squad packed with quality and it's no surprise that they're where they are, Darren Henderson is a fox of a manager as well and knows what it's all about. Let's keep hurlford away from surprise packages as they've been a big and consistent force for well over a decade now 

A Fox? [emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

10 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Hurlford are a squad packed with quality and it's no surprise that they're where they are, Darren Henderson is a fox of a manager as well and knows what it's all about. Let's keep hurlford away from surprise packages as they've been a big and consistent force for well over a decade now 

My memory has never been the best, but I would say a decade is a bit far fetched. I was just going on what I had seen this year and although they have had some good results I have not been impressed when I have seen them.

So your club who paid players between £230 and £300 per week paid this amount to chase a cup that most people in our nation have never heard of :lol:

And while looking down at most clubs in the process whilst buying players that you benched to stop other teams signing them, meadow were a right horrible bunch to deal with back then but just you kid yourself on that what your were chasing never mattered :thumsup2

Absolute moron [emoji23]

The Gow have been a revelation this year

From getting relegated and suffering 13 & 8 goals against last season to scoring 18 in a game this year, top of the league and also reaching the west league cup final has been some turnaround.

well done Rab Jacko Eric & the committee 

Premier:

As much as I thought Hurlford would have  a decent season I never seen them accumulating so many points by this stage.

Thought Kilbirnie would be doing a lot better.

Championship:

Never thought Benburb would be a title contender.

I thought Craigmark would have been in Larkhall’s position & written off by Christmas. Never imagined they wouldn’t even be in the relegation spots at Christmas....... let alone the last 16 of the Scottish Cup.

League 1:

I thought Winton would be topping the table but fair play to Gartcairn, having a great season so far.

Surprised at how badly Maybole are doing.

League 2:

At the start of the season my money was on Ashfield to win the league, clearly wrong (as has been most of my predictions).

Can’t believe how badly Annbank are doing, when I seen their summer recruitment I thought they would have been challenging for 3rd place.

Not surprised at Hurlford as they finished last season really well and have pots of money. Talbot are always strong. Think us and Largs have done well / performed above expectations. We have a small squad and any omissions have a big effect ... missing Jordan and Nicky for a number of games this year

Archived