P&B Meme/GIF Bank

Jarballs

Happy new year folks, and a cheeky wee bump for the thread. Has anyone got a raging Neil Lennon kicking a water bottle while playing against the mighty ICT? Dale Carrick as Superman would also be another good one.

21 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Happy new year folks, and a cheeky wee bump for the thread. Has anyone got a raging Neil Lennon kicking a water bottle while playing against the mighty ICT? Dale Carrick as Superman would also be another good one.

IMG_3571.GIFx5UkXf4.gif?1

Edited by muirkirk nil

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2020 at 18:52, Jarballs said:
On 01/01/2020 at 17:40, muirkirk nil said:
IMG_3571.GIF.33b219929df7f1164030ddfc0f3f33ec.GIFx5UkXf4.gif?1&key=7d09b153eaab3799159bcf8cb037db13b5a8c1f8f11382011fb95d1d825d749d

The wee skip that Lennon does while turning before leathering the water bottle is the icing on the cake there, lovely stuff!

Seeing the clip without knowing the context, I honestly thought he was celebrating something good.

• 1 month later...

Bump. Also, can't help but feel that this recent one from perennial P&B favourite Jose Mourinho has potential. Probably more to come from him with Spurs' recent form too.20200311_132038.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know how I would make a gif? I'd love to have the bit from just about 2:21 to 2:26 in this clip, just in case I ever want to say GIRFUY in gif form.