P&B Meme/GIF Bank

Jarballs

Firstly, a very merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you're all having a great day.

Not sure if a thread like this already exists, but bear with me. I'm just home from seeing my recently-discovered family in Zimbabwe - I'm half African, half Invernessian, lived in Scotland my whole life with my grandparents - and brought my old dear back an authentic African necklace which she loved. My old man agreed it looked nice, then dropped "Aye, it looks good, reminds me of Theresa May though." Absolutely no idea where he got that from and it doesn't make any sense that I can see, that's old dears for you.

I was explaining this to a pal and thought that one of the standard P&B tropes of Steve McLaren seemingly saying "Ooft" would be appropriate, as I'm sure you'll all agree. Couldn't find it though and also couldn't be arsed trawling the forums for it, perhaps if the great and good of P&B wanted to share the regular memes/GIFs that we all know and love - Gary O'Connor blowing out of his arse et al - here in one thread it would be handy. Many thanks in advance.

On an unrelated note, my 9 year old niece who I'd only just met and has never been outside of Zimbabwe saw the P&B app on my phone and asked "What's Pie and Bovril?" Was a tricky one, I went along the lines of "People arguing about Scottish football and having hilarious meltdowns." I don't think she understood, which is probably for the best.

Guest Moomintroll
Haven't seen this one in a while. Who was it supposed to be that virginton was ranting at?
1qbecy.jpg&key=f9122ebb3165acc90ace6b8e236c54735d7aafe90d7ef6a7aba76bcf516e558a
Sure that was sjc, remember there was a class piece of MS Art or similar depicting it.

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Haven't seen this one in a while. Who was it supposed to be that virginton was ranting at?
1qbecy.jpg&key=f9122ebb3165acc90ace6b8e236c54735d7aafe90d7ef6a7aba76bcf516e558a

Sure that was sjc, remember there was a class piece of MS Art or similar depicting it.

@sjc 's Dad. I've looked for art work before and couldn't find it. 

P.S. No you're right. Looks like the work is sadly lost.

Is @LiamDFC still around?

Edited by welshbairn