Dundee v Livingston

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the only one with any comments so far eindhoven, so I think that's a fair assumption. Although to be fair, G_Man started his first so I'm happy to let him have it as I can't be doing with any legal action at this time of year. 

6-0 Dundee. Kenny Miller double hat-trick. 

30 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Think Menga is suspended for this game which could see the miller/Hardie partnership upfront

Should be the St. Johnstone game. I read it's the first game after 14 days after the threshold has been reached.

9 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Should be the St. Johnstone game. I read it's the first game after 14 days after the threshold has been reached.

Yep, suspension comes into place 14 days after the booking.

Kelly

Gallagher  -  Halkett  -  Lithgow

Lawless  -  Byrne  -  Pittman  -  Jacobs  -  Cadden

Hardie  -  Menga

If Lamie is fit then I'd have him instead of Cadden or Lawless. Bit confused by Dundee atm, just when they looked like they turned a corner and got their shit together going on a good run against St Mirren, Hibs, Hamilton and Rangers, they then go and get pumped and look quite hopeless in their next few. Our away form isn't very good, our only win away from home coming against St Mirren, hopefully having Hardie back will be what changes that, we lost 4 away games in a row before he started on Saturday. 

2-1 Livi, thread to be filled with Kilmarnock fans.

34 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Kelly

Hardie  -  Menga

If Lamie is fit then I'd have him instead of Cadden or Lawless. Bit confused by Dundee atm, just when they looked like they turned a corner and got their shit together going on a good run against St Mirren, Hibs, Hamilton and Rangers, they then go and get pumped and look quite hopeless in their next few. Our away form isn't very good, our only win away from home coming against St Mirren, hopefully having Hardie back will be what changes that, we lost 4 away games in a row before he started on Saturday. 

The Accies away defeat was the only one you could say was where we let ourselves down though, Killie, Sevco and Aberdeen away weren't unexpected defeats, tough places to get points. Prob would've lost to Hibs if Hardie wasn't playing though so I do think he'll make a big difference to our away results.

Can’t wait to get Christmas out the way, and get to Boxing Day for the football, spending time with family is so overrated. 

Hard one to call, We don’t have the best away record, although I feel we’ve played better than our results show, and I’ve no idea what to expect from Dundee, they went through a decent spell but have gone backwards again.

Cadden in for Robbo the only change from the weekend. 

Probably a must win for Dundee, I’d take a point but if we have serious thoughts about staying in the top 6 we probably have to be winning here. 

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Bit confused by Dundee atm, just when they looked like they turned a corner and got their shit together going on a good run against St Mirren, Hibs, Hamilton and Rangers, they then go and get pumped and look quite hopeless in their next few. Our away form isn't very good, our only win away from home coming against St Mirren, hopefully having Hardie back will be what changes that, we lost 4 away games in a row before he started on Saturday. 

Yeah, with my head out the clouds the win against Accies, while impressive looking, doesn't say much about the team. Meanwhile, draws against a struggling Hibs and St Mirren don't look near as fine now, and the draw against the Zombies probably had more to do with their lack of scoring talent and focus on Europe. At this point, I'm actually rooting for Livi to keep up their good form, would much rather yous fighting for Europe than some other team who play on Astroturf.

I'll be there in all my foolish hope, and will hope for some kind of positive result for the Dees, but I'm struggling to believe anything more than being further embarrassed will happen.

Regardless of all of my pre-Christmas pessimism, 1-0 the Dee. Merry Christmas, y'all.

Kelly

Hardie  -  Menga

Our last 4 games have been against the top 4 - with 3 of those away from home. It's no surprise that we have only taken a point - in the home tie against the Tribute Act.

Archived