Dundee v Livingston

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He seemed a bit rubbish distribution wise. For a team of Livi's style I'd have expected a keeper with a massive kick that's able to start attacks.

Must have been an off day, his distribution is usually excellent.

47 minutes ago, Hen Broon said:
1 hour ago, Livi said:
O’Dea is a cheat! 

No, Madden is a truly awful referee.

He’s a cheat - nobody touched his face. 

Madden was awful i agree but O’Dea is a professional in football not play acting.

2 minutes ago, Livi said:

He’s a cheat - nobody touched his face. 

Madden was awful i agree but O’Dea is a professional in football not play acting.

Oh well that will be us about even now after you fielding an illegible player.:rolleyes:

Double standards M9. 

Unfortunately the match highlights missed out the part that summed up the 90 minutes for me. The big lump at the back for Livi slowly jogged up to take his 105th long throw in. The ball came back towards him. He had plenty of time to take a touch and whip in a cross but instead let the ball run past him for another long throw in. Fucking brutal.

Unfortunately the match highlights missed out the part that summed up the 90 minutes for me. The big lump at the back for Livi slowly jogged up to take his 105th long throw in. The ball came back towards him. He had plenty of time to take a touch and whip in a cross but instead let the ball run past him for another long throw in. Fucking brutal.

Brutal but effective. I wish we had a player who could throw the ball further than 5 yards. We are very pedantic and all round shite at throw ins.

Looks like O'Dea swings an elbow at Hamilton on the deck before he pushes him. McIntyre screaming at the ref to send him off is cringey. Should have had a penalty for the shirt pull on Hardie too....Dundee in cheating scummy b*****ds shocker

Yeah, definitely not a red. Would like to think O'Dea would be hammered for that. I'd be the first to be raging if it was the other way about.

Don't think either penalty incidents were penalties though.

Bobby Madden has this weird thing of staring at a support and smiling with a big cheeser as if he revels in getting decisions wrong and laps up abuse.

You just know if he made it as a footballer, he'd love an ear cup or sssh celebration.

Looks like O'Dea swings an elbow at Hamilton on the deck before he pushes him. McIntyre screaming at the ref to send him off is cringey. Should have had a penalty for the shirt pull on Hardie too....Dundee in cheating scummy b*****ds shocker

Bit harsh most of us in the Main stand rhumba were expecting he would run over to our Jack Hamilton and provide the dismissal...

Not seeing the elbow tbh. Interesting to see what the appeal decision is as Hamilton ‘raises his hands’.

Archived