c***s at the cinema

accies1874

This happened to me the last time I went to the cinema. An entirely empty screen other than myself and my girlfriend, film starting and there is nobody else in. Then another couple stroll in and sit in the two seats directly behind us. Throughout the film were talking/eating loudly and even kicking the seat whilst moving around a few times. A child it’s annoying but I can see why, two grown adults though can GTF.

Why didn’t you just move ?

At the pictures the other day, half way through the  trailers.A family of 6 c***s walks in 5 mins wandering around looking for there seats. Ample space around, but no, they've got to ask a family of 3 to move so that 5 could get in. I'm seething by this point when the daft blurt mother realises her seat is behind the brood. She waddles up the line looking for her seat. Me and the missus are back row, last two seats, two seats between me and the next guy. " your in my seat" the total mouth breather says. I looked at her and shook my head saying " well there's two seats there you can sit in, do you really want me to move" she looked at me and shook her head in disbelief as I just laughed and turned away from her. You could feel the seethe radiate off her, it was wonderful. 

C***s that take up seats for their inflatable dolls / girlfriends. 

Also, arguably worse than the talkers, are the whisperers (particularly those that think that it's going undetected). Would rather they just talked normally tbh instead of in that exceptionally irritating whispery sound. 

C***s that take up seats for their inflatable dolls / girlfriends. 
Also, arguably worse than the talkers, are the whisperers (particularly those that think that it's going undetected). Would rather they just talked normally tbh instead of in that exceptionally irritating whispery sound. 
Old people.

The fud in front of me who had his phone in the cupholder, which meant it was constantly vibrating and lighting up distracting everyone when he got a text.

Rather than turn it off, he would laugh, show his pal the text, reply, then put it back in the same place. Arsehole.

The fud in front of me who had his phone in the cupholder, which meant it was constantly vibrating and lighting up distracting everyone when he got a text.
Rather than turn it off, he would laugh, show his pal the text, reply, then put it back in the same place. Arsehole.
Have to say c**ts like this, have no place in polite society

At the pictures the other day, half way through the  trailers.A family of 6 c***s walks in 5 mins wandering around looking for there seats. Ample space around, but no, they've got to ask a family of 3 to move so that 5 could get in. I'm seething by this point when the daft blurt mother realises her seat is behind the brood. She waddles up the line looking for her seat. Me and the missus are back row, last two seats, two seats between me and the next guy. " your in my seat" the total mouth breather says. I looked at her and shook my head saying " well there's two seats there you can sit in, do you really want me to move" she looked at me and shook her head in disbelief as I just laughed and turned away from her. You could feel the seethe radiate off her, it was wonderful. 

Sounds like one of those occasions where everyone is being a cinema c**t tbh.

11 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'd estimate if we continually blew up cinemas in out of town shopping developments and rebuilt them in the centre we'd have a pleasant society.

FTFY

When I was in my final year at Uni and only had afternoon classes I could get into the cinema at Fountainbridge for about £2 on a weekday morning and there'd be almost nobody there. Sweet times.

Now though, with the size and quality of home entertainment systems, going to the cinema seems a bit quaint and is always overpriced. My son wants to go and see the Lego Movie 2 for his birthday with a selection of oafs and churls from school. I sincerely hope it's stopped showing by the time his birthday comes.

On 1/5/2019 at 18:52, MixuFixit said:

Should we start a thread about things we can corral people into and detonate repeatedly for the greater good?

This has been here since Saturday and the obvious reply hasn't been made??

I don't recognise this place anymore.

Archived