Buddies v Perth Saints. A Christmas Hell: Boxing Day in Paisley

4 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Yesterday, I took a friend and his kid to the game at McDiarmid. Because they came with a season ticket holder the cost for both of them was £10, in the Main Stand. Admittedly these are home prices but Saints for families must surely be the best in the league.  I remember a game late last season at Hamilton where I paid £5 (overpriced for that cowp but still a nice gesture). 

Mind you I don't expect our Boxing Day hosts to run out of hot food before half time. That was very poor indeed and from the length of the queues not a small amount of lost revenue, particularly as my guests would have spent more on catering than on their tickets. 

Remember to ask for the free beans with your pie option and all will be well with the world.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Good topic, this.

Still better than when Ric and the Ghost of Jim Morton used to "debate", I reckon.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Van Zanten, Mair, McGregor, Goodwin, McGinn, McGowan, McLean, Thompson...all so much better than we have right now.

Maybe Yea, Maybe naw, Maybe you write a lot of shite. Maybe you don't. Maybe if St Mirren win all the glory hunters will come out. I'm sure they will :lol:

That’s so nice to see, Christmas morning and an opposition supporter acknowledging how nice it was to see St Johnstone’s big cup winning legends in the flesh. 
You should be proud of yourself, Merry Christmas. 
Day after Christmas get it up ye x

26 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Unless Kennedy’s injured there’s surely no way he’s dropping out.

Just guessing tbh. TW said he'd "use the squad" over the Rangers-St Mirren-Dundee run, so imagine Kennedy will be rested at some point.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just guessing tbh. TW said he'd "use the squad" over the Rangers-St Mirren-Dundee run, so imagine Kennedy will be rested at some point.

Hopefully today. Kennedy is a tremendous player from what I've seen. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hopefully today. Kennedy is a tremendous player from what I've seen. 

He's unreal. Only problem for you lot would be his replacement is Danny Swanson, who has a point to prove and a manger who gets the best out him.

Archived