Hearts v Accies: Boxing Day Bonanza

Hopefully we can sleigh Hearts and record our first win at Mulled Winecastle in my lifetime.

Sadly, Hearts are snow good at the moment and we are notorious for giving teams a deerly sought after victory.

I reckon Canning will make two changes: Shaun (I Don't) Want (A Lot for Christmas) will come in for Lennard Snowah, and Scott Martin-sel for Dasher MacKinnon.

Merry Christmas x

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t see Hearts winning this one. Not on our current form and Hamilton’s record of shithousing their way around Tynecastle. 

I’d leave happy if Darian MacKinnon left the pitch on a stretcher tbh. 

I can’t see Hearts winning this one. Not on our current form and Hamilton’s record of shithousing their way around Tynecastle. 
I’d leave happy if Darian MacKinnon left the pitch on a stretcher tbh. 
Unlikely as looks like he will miss game through injury.

Has Kilgannon played any of our midweek games?

I know he missed Aberdeen & Dundee so maybe his deal with us is he plays weekend games but no midweek ones so he can get down to his family?

As said no Kilgannon in our defence is a bad sign - I see Gogic is back on the bench, probably too early to throw him back into the starting lineup so Tshiembe plays.

Easy home win for the Jambos coming up.

Has Kilgannon played any of our midweek games?

I know he missed Aberdeen & Dundee so maybe his deal with us is he plays weekend games but no midweek ones so he can get down to his family?

As said no Kilgannon in our defence is a bad sign - I see Gogic is back on the bench, probably too early to throw him back into the starting lineup so Tshiembe plays.

Easy home win for the Jambos coming up.
He played against Aberdeen.

Archived