Highland Derby

Why were the caley young team signing ‘here we go, 10 in a row’ baffled with that one... 10 in a row since the last derby Inverness won? Close now.

Even more comical the chats of ‘we’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the premier league we’re on our way’ while drawing 1-1 and at the time still about 10 points off top.

Fair play to them actual trying to make a bit of atmosphere though when our younger supporters get shut down

The gift that keeps on giving, happy new year lads xx

They weren’t singing about 10 in a row at all? Well not in the stadium at least. There was a lot of very cringeworthy behaviour, from both set of fans, in the Mallard when the Old Firm was on though so maybe it happened there.

11 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

Why were the caley young team signing ‘here we go, 10 in a row’ baffled with that one... 10 in a row since the last derby Inverness won? Close now.

Even more comical the chats of ‘we’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the premier league we’re on our way’ while drawing 1-1 and at the time still about 10 points off top.

Fair play to them actual trying to make a bit of atmosphere though when our younger supporters get shut down

I think you just answered your own questions above there.

What an excellent turnout of fans for the game. Its wonderful to see the stadium almost full. Hopefully the cash injection such a healthy crowd brings will provide revenue for the transfer window.

Any word on Stelios who went off? I think he has been an excellent addition to the squad. Player of the season along with Mullin so far for me.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I see all the commotion on the park has made people forget that a flair was thrown onto the park from the home end at kick off and a coin was thrown from the away end in the second.

Confirmation both clubs have Morons .

I really do wish they would stop this nonsense,  throwing flares, coins , just stupidity .

4 hours ago, silver said:

What an excellent turnout of fans for the game. Its wonderful to see the stadium almost full. Hopefully the cash injection such a healthy crowd brings will provide revenue for the transfer window.

Given that the city, in a fiscal sense, has a year round gravitational pull, I rationalise this local one-off boost as distributive to an otherwise diminished district.

54 minutes ago, sophia said:

Given that the city, in a fiscal sense, has a year round gravitational pull, I rationalise this local one-off boost as distributive to an otherwise diminished district.

You do quote complete and utter tosh. The only gravitational pull around the Sneck is the Moon. Come to think of it the Dump is one big crater. 

I love this stuff but I haven't followed it closely enough over the years to know what's going on. Is sophia Sandy Cromarty / birdog / dougal and is this argument with the fictitious Merkincher just another expression of his/her dramatic genius? 

Genuinely interested. 

1 hour ago, CaleyStan said:

I love this stuff but I haven't followed it closely enough over the years to know what's going on. Is sophia Sandy Cromarty / birdog / dougal and is this argument with the fictitious Merkincher just another expression of his/her dramatic genius? 

Genuinely interested. 

^^^

Not enough @stonedsailor for my taste.

• 2 years later...
On 29/12/2018 at 18:51, StoneThrowAway said:

Not a red card IMO

F1AC009D-9455-49BD-8950-3C2BAB45C52F.jpeg

On 29/12/2018 at 19:21, frankthetank22 said:

Glorious scenes of seeth at full time

On 29/12/2018 at 22:48, StoneThrowAway said:

Yellow at best. He stayed on his feet. 

On 29/12/2018 at 22:51, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think Brian Graham  was hard done by...

On 30/12/2018 at 01:43, yoda said:

Brian Graham lamping a faceless Caley jobber?

giphy.gif

On 30/12/2018 at 13:27, Les Westander of County said:

if anyone absolutely had to get a decent punch in the pus, I reckon many County fans would have nominated Rooney. 

It's funny how things turn out.

One simply has to admire the strides S Rooney continues to make and to juxtapose his success with comments that the passage of time is particularly unkind to.

I particularly refer you, dear reader, to yoda's comment which at the time seemed to be particularly partisan and now just plain ludicrous. I'd like to wholly associate myself with his now rather more appropriate gif.

On 01/03/2021 at 16:40, sophia said:

It's funny how things turn out.

One simply has to admire the strides S Rooney continues to make and to juxtapose his success with comments that the passage of time is particularly unkind to.

I particularly refer you, dear reader, to yoda's comment which at the time seemed to be particularly partisan and now just plain ludicrous. I'd like to wholly associate myself with his now rather more appropriate gif.

Brian Graham knocked some sense into him...