Highland Derby

As the biggest club in the highlands, let it be known we welcome the chase! Top at Xmas and soon to be top over new year too.

Hoping for an absolute pumping, 3-0 to the county

Double from billy and one from mullin.

Assuming Vigurs is still out Lindsay in. When’s Morris coming back?

Hope for a 4-3-3

Fox

Fraser Watson Grivo Stelios

Draper

Cowie Lindsay

Mullin McKay Midge

1 hour ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

As the biggest club in the highlands, let it be known we welcome the chase! Top at Xmas and soon to be top over new year too.

Hoping for an absolute pumping, 3-0 to the county

Double from billy and one from mullin.

Assuming Vigurs is still out Lindsay in. When’s Morris coming back?

Hope for a 4-3-3

Fox

Fraser Watson Grivo Stelios

Draper

Cowie Lindsay

Mullin McKay Midge

Hope that cockiness bites you where it hurts!! Besides, you have not beaten us this season yet, despite the massive gulf in finance! 

Thought we'd beat Caley when we've played them twice this season and on both occasions Caley could have had shouts at winning and being the better side in both-I think we may go with the same side who beat Partick. It appears Vigurs wasn't booked for having a go at Beaton, so if he's fit, I assume he'll come on at some point.

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Ross County.

This fixture always reminds me of the two occasions a Ross County fan has admitted to me in person, that they take greater pleasure in seeing ICT lose, than they do seeing Ross County win.  I have absolutely no doubt there are some County fans on here that feel the same.

8 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm hopeful of a win, but ICT have a real no surrender attitude that makes them difficult to beat.

At this juncture I'd like to take the opportunity of reminding you on the imperialist inception of your club and more generally on how simple minded country folk were fooled into buying into a structure that was designed to keep all of the power and money for the British elite with the local foot soldiers carrying the burden and risk.

If historical facts are too heavy, perhaps it's a good thing that the game falls on a Saturday this year and those that would otherwise boycott a Sunday fixture can feel free to attend. It does perturb me that in modern Scotland bigoted institutions are patronised and whereas they don't seem to be prospering, they do rather persist.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As a neutral I would be happy with a hard fought game culminating in a draw.

Don't go near monopoly tomorrow as you're strategic positioning is as bad, mmm, as bad as the right side of our defence.

Surely, given both Dundee Utd and Ross County with the backing that they have, will be investing heavily within a matter of days and if you compare that with the scant Inverness resources, the only coherent result that you should wish for is an away victory?

36 minutes ago, sophia said:

At this juncture I'd like to take the opportunity of reminding you on the imperialist inception of your club and more generally on how simple minded country folk were fooled into buying into a structure that was designed to keep all of the power and money for the British elite with the local foot soldiers carrying the burden and risk.

If historical facts are too heavy, perhaps it's a good thing that the game falls on a Saturday this year and those that would otherwise boycott a Sunday fixture can feel free to attend. It does perturb me that in modern Scotland bigoted institutions are patronised and whereas they don't seem to be prospering, they do rather persist.

I'd rather an imperialist inception than a cut and paste one.