Partick v Tonwell Santa is due Tuesday

4 minutes ago, K77 said:

Panning in windaes and goading old men in the street because you got a narrow victory against a team second bottom of the championship. Stay classy.  :lol:

I wasn’t there so can’t comment on what happened after the game but what were you expecting? Both sets of fans to link arms and skip down the road together? We won, doesn’t matter who we beat and how we beat them, we are going to celebrate.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

I wasn’t there so can’t comment on what happened after the game but what were you expecting? Both sets of fans to link arms and skip down the road together? We won, doesn’t matter who we beat and how we beat them, we are going to celebrate.

It happened right in front of me. No one cared about celebrating, it was when the windows got smashed that it kicked off. Usually there are several police at that point but I didn't see any on Saturday, when the fans that smashed the windows got into the street they were pretty agressive.

3 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

That morale high ground stuff only works when you don't give rapturous applause to Jai Quitongo.

Not from me. Dave j's post earlier in the thread covers my thoughts on that. Most Thistle fans want him to GTF.

42 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

I think he was probably expecting them not to pan in windows or goad old men in the street, tbh.

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

That MORALE high ground stuff only works when you don't give rapturous applause to Jai Quitongo.

As would your pithy riposte if you only you had anything approaching a command of English coach. 

Heard anything yet regarding your own particular rule breaches?

It's very simple.

• Applauding an accused wife beater: bad
  • Celebrating a victory: fine
  • Smashing windows: bad
  • Reacting aggressively and/or attempting to square go anyone in sight: bad

All else is petty point-scoring. But this is a forum, so I guess that's sort of the point of the green/red system. :unsure2:

They then decided to try and start something along the lines of "Jai Quitongo, he'll beat up your wife." 

When challenged to shut the f**k up, the muttered response was - well she's still with him, so....
Young weans, completely oblivious to how domestic abuse works. Fuckin idiots.

Same guys who used to chant about Jimmy Savile?

15 minutes ago, Nizzy said:
22 hours ago, dave.j said:
They then decided to try and start something along the lines of "Jai Quitongo, he'll beat up your wife." 

When challenged to shut the f**k up, the muttered response was - well she's still with him, so....
Young weans, completely oblivious to how domestic abuse works. Fuckin idiots.

Same guys who used to chant about Jimmy Savile?

Hmmmm don't know. 

Happy New year!this thread was a mutual appreciation of our teams shiteness until the game,then sour grapes and a belated Billy big baws attitude broke out. Both our teams are pish. Some of you are proper fuds.

On 1/1/2019 at 04:00, ALJAGS76 said:

Happy New year!this thread was a mutual appreciation of our teams shiteness until the game,then sour grapes and a belated Billy big baws attitude broke out. Both our teams are pish. Some of you are proper fuds.

^^^ triggered 

Your team are significantly more pish than ours though. Enjoy getting pumped at Meadowbank next season then. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.05e2430e2973959c07f3603996dd5875.jpg

7 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

sirrusly.

7 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

'As would your pithy riposte if you only you had anything approaching a command of English coach.'

:lol::1eye

Are you having a go at him for spelling it with an "s",  bish, or was the joke quite literally over your head?

Archived