Partick v Tonwell Santa is due Tuesday

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

As we are five points behind Alloa, I would just like to point out that the phrase 'relegation dogfight' is now open to all supporters of Partick Thistle and Falkirk.

Thank you.

You spelt shite wrong...

Enjoyed that result immensely  at full time, particularly to get one up on Brian Kerr for his ridiculously over the top GIRUY celebration towards the travelling support when the equaliser went in. 

Also pleasing to see one of the 2 worst players on the park in Tumilty set up the winner (the other was our other fullback).

Let’s spare a thought at this difficult time for Thomas ‘King Snake’ O’Ware, who left The Famous in a tantrum to get a ‘bigger challenge’ at that gormless rabble. And instead spent the game today tutting at the away fans before slithering out before the end to secure his standard ‘cheeky Nandos’.

GIFUY.

c5b88b97-d5bb-4864-9c36-beb01569fbff.jpg.eb4417e44c3d2e2b01ca795e431678a6.jpg

Caldwell can get so far to f**k. We were embarrassingly poor for the majority of the game. Keown was marginally the best of three dreadful CBs, yet was the one sacrificed, when McGinty couldn’t pass water. Miles Storey is apparently a winger according to him, yet has been played as a striker pretty much every game since he said it.

I’m not particularly comfortable with Quitongo being named in the match squad, considering the allegations made against him and how quiet the club have been on them, but if we’re going to name him on the bench, and have him warm up for as long as he did, surely the logical switch for Storey was him (a striker), rather than Fitzpatrick (a winger) being played up front.

I am dreading what he’s going to do in January.

5 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Remember how the greenock fans always used to tell everyone that virginTon didn't post after matches?

Not so. He’s rarely seen on match threads after Morton lose, unless it’s to berate the manager, the tactics or whichever player/s he has it in for at the time, but as you’re finding out he will still dole out the same tired old pish when we win.

Admittedly the pish doesn’t seem quite as tired just now due to the lack of regular wins, but still.......

It been 10 games with Caldwell at the helm and we’re worse than when Archie left. We’ve lost 7 games & I can’t see a win coming from anywhere with this squad. It’s the worst band of players we’ve had in a decade.
Some drastic action is needed in January or we’re going down. You know Falkirk will get better and Alloa are playing well under Goodwin and part bloody time! That says it all really. I’m not against giving Caldwell the sack but something needs to happen ASAP. We can’t keep losing games week after week playing the same players.

7 hours ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

We're humping but an offside Doolan deciding to tap in a goal that was going in anyway and the referee missing an absolute stonewall penalty are just the icing on the cake. 

The only stonewall your running into was our defence.

Great goal to start with then we just kept getting deeper. Started second brighter then fell deeper again JJ must have thought the Partick diddies couldn't have scored in a brothel. Great Finnish and build up play to grab the points.

Can we play Partick every week?

Not so. He’s rarely seen on match threads after Morton lose, unless it’s to berate the manager, the tactics or whichever player/s he has it in for at the time, but as you’re finding out he will still dole out the same tired old pish when we win.
Admittedly the pish doesn’t seem quite as tired just now due to the lack of regular wins, but still.......

... Erm yes, enjoy spending an entirely unprompted weekend obsessing about yours truly, you stupid old jakey loser.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

IMG_0697.jpg

4 hours ago, virginton said:

... Erm yes, enjoy spending an entirely unprompted weekend obsessing about yours truly, you stupid old jakey loser. *

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

IMG_0697.jpg

.. ....and, as you can see, much as he loves giving it out he really doesn't like it up him in return. 

Sad.

* -  For the record, he's also wildly inaccurate with his peurile  abuse and apart from quoting one ridiculous  post of his I didn't give the wee poison-dwarf a moment's thought till I saw the post I replied to.  I think he suffers from Napoleon Syndrome - he's constantly feeling a right tit.

Archived