shite christmas presents

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:54, Shotgun said:

That's reminded me that when I was 23, my Mum bought me a pair of tartan baffies. The kind that covered the ankle, with a zip up the side, as modelled by Grandpa Broon. I caught a cold in early January and she told me "That's because you won't wear your slippers!"

I get slippers every Christmas. This year I got a pair that cover my ankles - no zip, mind - absolutely delighted, my feet are toasty warm.

Socks are cheap as f**k. Darning them is for tight miserable hoors.
I need to wear a good quality sock, on my feet all day, 12 your work days, in work boots, cheap socks are no use, cheap socks are alright if your fannying about in an office behind a desk, 9 to 5

18 minutes ago, ecto said:
12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I need to wear a good quality sock, on my feet all day, 12 your work days, in work boots, cheap socks are no use, cheap socks are alright if your fannying about in an office behind a desk, 9 to 5

How much do you pay for socks?! You can get a decent set for about £10.

How much do you pay for socks?! You can get a decent set for about £10.
Set of socks, you are a belter, 10 quid a set, is about what I pay, but I also earn not much above minimum wage, so I need them to last

Who was the poster that wore a brand new pair of socks every day? That was bizarre to say the least.
Remember back in the day the lead singer of AHA, said he wore a pair of socks only once

Just now, ecto said:
29 minutes ago, Adam said:
Who was the poster that wore a brand new pair of socks every day? That was bizarre to say the least.

Remember back in the day the lead singer of AHA, said he wore a pair of socks only once

He wears Asda George suits at work. I wouldn't be taking workplace attire advice from him, m8.

2 hours ago, ecto said:
14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Is this you?

medium_CB660_Sock_Pup_19e.jpg

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

For the last couple of Christmas' an uncle has got me a £25 iTunes voucher. I've never used or owned an Apple product/service so they are utterly useless to me.

You can have Apple Music on an Android device. Treat yourself to a few albums.