The Blue Arsecheek vs Spoonburners - Boxing Day

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two huge games for Rangers before the break. Win these two and No. 55 could be a possibility this season!! Today’s winner and the way we outplayed Hibs in the last game must make us favourites for this one.

What we can’t afford to do is take our eye off the ball. The Celtic game will take care of itself!! 

We need to be 100% from the first whistle to the last as we know TLB will have them right up for this game!!

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Two huge games for Rangers before the break. Win these two and No. 55 could be a possibility this season!! Today’s winner and the way we outplayed Hibs in the last game must make us favourites for this one.

What we can’t afford to do is take our eye off the ball. The Celtic game will take care of itself!! 

We need to be 100% from the first whistle to the last as we know TLB will have them right up for this game!!

Not enough exclamation in this post imo.

9 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I presume that you were going for the Christmas “most cliches in a post” competition?

Worse Hibs teams have gone to Ibrox and picked up 3 points. 

We are erratic just now - you just don't know which Hibs team will show up. 

All I hope for is a Sevco Statement. That's all I want. After Neil Lennon windmills the entire Main Stand/Club Deck following an Efe Ambrose 90+2 minute winner, with backflips galore. 

47 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Worse Hibs teams have gone to Ibrox and picked up 3 points. 

We are erratic just now - you just don't know which Hibs team will show up. 

All I hope for is a Sevco Statement. That's all I want. After Neil Lennon windmills the entire Main Stand/Club Deck following an Efe Ambrose 90+2 minute winner, with backflips galore. 

They really do see Leonard as a performing seal/jester, quite sad....

So here it is, Merry Xmas,
Everybody’s having fun,
All except Bedsit Bear,
Such a boring ***.

[emoji1335]

The are record numbers of people living alone in Scotland at present, almost 1 in 3 households. Do you mind if I ask why that you think it presents you with an opportunity to poke fun at someone, even on an anonymous football forum? Perhaps you know this punter and find his personal circumstances (whatever they may be) an amusement to you?
There was even some f*ckin w*anker on here the other day, wishing the same guy ( I think) ‘a lonely Christmas, whilst others were enjoying presents and tucking into their turkey dinners”.
Catch a f*ckn grip of yourselves c*nts.

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

The are record numbers of people living alone in Scotland at present, almost 1 in 3 households. Do you mind if I ask why that you think it presents you with an opportunity to poke fun at someone, even on an anonymous football forum? Perhaps you know this punter and find his personal circumstances (whatever they may be) an amusement to you?
There was even some f*ckin w*anker on here the other day, wishing the same guy ( I think) ‘a lonely Christmas, whilst others were enjoying presents and tucking into their turkey dinners”.

^^^^

Buys himself Xmas presents to open.

23 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Not at all. I'm even happy to donate to the cause.

Spoiler

article-0-1A3B1A6900000578-461_634x503.j

People have been having a go at Bennett about this for ages.

You've now decided you want to do something about it. Why have you never said anything before? Was it not important enough?

Classic virtue signaling thread for this pish.

Archived