Clyde v QP

an86

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A veritable cornucopia of stunningly amusing and intelligent ribaldry. Clyde fans never disappoint when it comes to halfwitted and juvenile jibes.

Let's hope that no one posts videos of orgasm-inducing goals showing QP pumping Clyde mercilessly. That wouldn't be in the spirit of Christmas.

16 minutes ago, Garrowhillclyde said:

For some reason I thought this game was on boxing day.  How come no boxing day fixtures any more? 

Means I'm stuck with the extended family 2 days in a row now.  

A trick's been missed greatly, here. Had they played Saturday's fixture(s) on Wednesday, a greater hunger for the game and cabin-fever would result in easily better crowds. 

Clyde stand a good chance of winning. It's Hampden, Central Park and Balmoor we can't win at.

Our home record against QP is embarrassingly bad, even worse than our away record. Off the top of my head I think it’s 2 wins, 0 draws and 10 defeats since we dropped into this league.

Surely they are due a hiding off us. . .

7 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Our home record against QP is embarrassingly bad, even worse than our away record. Off the top of my head I think it’s 2 wins, 0 draws and 10 defeats since we dropped into this league.

Surely they are due a hiding off us. . .

Correct. And they rested half their team for one of them! 

If Queen's Park win the overall head-to-head in the league would be 

Clyde wins - 48

Draws - 22

Queen's Park wins - 48. 

Thankfully we've spanked them in the cup a few times along the way to make it look less embarrassing.

Despite all that, I'm very much looking forward to welcoming Hampden Cryhard, Annie and the rest of the gang to Broadwood. It might cheer them up a bit returning to the scene of that fluke in the play-off final - the only noteworthy thing they've done in the last 130 years. 

14 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I'd like to wish all Clyde fans from near and far a very Merry Christmas. Good luck on Saturday. May the best team win.

Now, altogether lads...

Someone's crying, Lord, Kumbaya...

Michael row the boat to shore, hallelujah,

Goodie's gonny get three or four, hallelujah

Archived