Clyde v QP

an86

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry pal but I'd rather idolize amateurs than a racist and a rapist

Feeling huge pity for you if you idolise that bunch of jobbers. 

Queen's Park [emoji38] I thought they invented the passing game? What's become of that? Their descent into the Lowland League when Mark Roberts gets to build his own - and somehow worse - squad of garbage next season will be lovely to watch. Shame to see his namesake Kurtis being deployed so deep when he is the only creative force in the squad.

Didn't play well ourselves, but didn't have to given the laughable level of opposition. Our performances at home still aren't good enough, though, which remains a concern. Thought that was probably Stewart's worst game for us but hopefully he's allowed to play himself back into form. Very, very easy though. I assumed Gow would be dreadful due to his legs clearly having gone but he looks quite handy when having long balls shelled at him constantly.

Inject that first goal into my veins, by the way. What a stunning way to score against that lot.

Edit: I am a huge fan of Kevin Nicoll coming on for a Fellaini-esque shithousing cameo. Hopefully Grant and McStay can grow as a partnership so that we can see more of that deliciousness throughout the rest of the season.

Clyde took their chances and we weren't great in the final third. Would like a look at the opener again. Could be wrong, but there was a whiff of offside about it. Second goal was just ludicrously easy. Didn't think they were great, but they did what they had to do and points on the board is the name of the game. 

In terms of our performance, there's a naivety about our defending when Gerry and Gibby are missing. Think we're lacking a wee nasty streak. Big difference when you have a guy with Rankin's experience, combining it with trying to referee the game. That's not a dig in any way. You've got to use everything in the locker to your advantage. 

One goal in five games at the other end is obviously becoming a major concern as well. Can't fault the commitment of the players, though. Don't think any of them could have given more. Hopefully get back on track against Rovers, but it's not a gimme. Decent point for them, today. 

Archived