Clyde v QP

an86

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, but it's only required if wrongdoing is pursued and proved beyond reasonable doubt. 

If that's the avenue we're heading down, Wolfie? 

Your comment confuses me, Officer. I was playing the pipes of peace in relation to one of your players who seems to attract unwanted attention for previous alleged misdemeanours which the legal system apparently was divided on. As a man of the law, you must know that time is a great healer. Live and let live.

Your comment confuses me, Officer. I was playing the pipes of peace in relation to one of your players who seems to attract unwanted attention for previous alleged misdemeanours which the legal system apparently was divided on. As a man of the law, you must know that time is a great healer. Live and let live.

Talking about time.....
Why distort a post with your innuendo?

On 26/12/2018 at 10:40, Bring Your Own Socks said:

The legal system wasn't divided, Sox. They never had a chance to be "divided" by it, and for good reasons.

Which is a very good thing for us. Ally's been in good scoring form when he plays. 

Suspect there will be changes. Wouldn't be looking to play an open, attacking formation or we'll just be leaving the door open for them. Teams have barely had to work to score against us in recent times. 

Stay compact, make sure everyone knows exactly what their role is and have Jambo sitting in front of the defence. We can cause them problems on the counter if we manage to do the basics right defensively. Not interested in making this a spectacle. Snarl, dig, frustrate and try and get something on the board. 

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

You forgot time waste or is that just taken for granted.

Stealing yerds, also. You'll never see something infuriate a crowd more than three yards being stolen at a throw in. I want to see us steal an aggregate of at least 100 yards over the 90 minutes. 

I see Clyde are the latest club to make you pointlessly buy a ticket before going to the turnstile. Surely a total waste of money for any small club? 

You don’t need to buy a ticket, you can pay contactless at the gate.

5 hours ago, an86 said:

Clearly at the fiddle imo. 

I think the idea is quite the opposite to be fair. Takes away any possibility of ‘shenanigans’ at the turnstiles and also makes it safer for turnstile staff as they don’t have to handle cash. Positive move and no issues from me if everyone did it. 

And at Broadwood you’ll get a good view of the game.  Unlike the embarrassment of a national stadium where we get needlessly stuck in a corner and get to watch the game from afar. Given our record against Queens that’s perhaps not a bad thing to be fair ! 

13 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Could you clarify please. Our Twitter feed mentions gates D, E & F for card payment but doesn't say if any of these are away gates. Are any of these gates for QP?

All fans access through the same turnstiles D, E and F which are cashless. If you need to use cash i believe you go the window next to turnstile C and get a ticket from there to get in through the cashless turnstiles.

As for the game, i predict Clyde will produce a shock and draw 1 each!

Archived