Clyde v QP

an86

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde on a run of seven games unbeaten including back to back wins in the last two matches.

Queen's Park arrive at Broadwood on a run of one draw and four defeats from their last five, including a four-nil home battering in their previous outing. 

There's only one team that's gonna win this. 

Fucking Queen's Park. :(

Right, c'mon to Fcuk Clyde it is beyond a joke our record against QP,  a good thumping win over this mob is long over due. Going with recent form and league position, on paper we should win easily, i think that was the feeling between the players in the previous meeting and the attitude way off .

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Is this a league game on Saturday...

Its just i've had a good look down the table and not came across them yet

All I want for Christmas is to give que pee a thrashing

20 hours ago, an86 said:

Not been in the David Galt End since Queen's Park were promoted at the expense of Clyde. If we play like we did yesterday, we'll get absolutely ridden. 

Spread your legs then, we're gonna take yiz

Only thing I'm clinging to is that I remember we turned up to Broadwood expecting an absolute pumping in a Xmas/New Year game just after Speirs left. Worst QP team of my lifetime and we came from a goal down to win 2-1. Far from the most significant of wins, but certainly one of the funniest. Wonder whatever became of Thomas Collins? 

30 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'm looking forward to hearing the Queens Park supporters singing.

It always reminds my of my primary school choir.

Perhaps they'll do "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree" for me

Oh ffs. I'm going to have to delete the thread now. 

34 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'm looking forward to hearing the Queens Park supporters singing.

It always reminds my of my primary school choir.

Perhaps they'll do "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree" for me

You can't be too sure what to expect HD. When they went up in 2016, at our expense, i'm sure i heard a from a reliable source that the QP supporters indulged in a communal bubble-bath. 

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

This has been far too civil for one of these threads. When does the goading and gloating begin?

For this particular fixture, it will commence on the QPSA rickshaw (only 3/4 full, i may add) departing 8.30am from Ruel Street. The topic which kicks it all off, shall be discussion and comparison of the stitching on one passenger's tweed jacket.

The rickshaw convenor himself will be sporting the fresh hide of a defenceless Brahma riding-ox he shot on his recent gap year in Mexico. 

The third passenger hopefully won't be such a bellend. 

Archived