Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the post turn to tears and snorters well done Dunfermline today. Absolutely comfortable and we were lucky they decided to stop playing at 4 or it could’ve got even more ridiculous. Kept us at arms length pretty much all game and just knocking the ball around completely ripping the pish. 4-2 completely flattered us today.

Now with our shite. McKinnon has got to take a lot of the blame for that today. I get he can only pish with the cock he’s got with regards our rancid squad but he got everything wrong today. Decision to go 4-4-2 was a massive mistake meant we had no width and completely nullified the attacking threat of Tommy Robson. Half time he should have been getting the young boys on get them high and wide and have a real go instead he just shuffled back to the 5 at the back and nothing really changed. By the time they came on it was game over. Taking off Patrick Brough when Aaron Muirhead was stinking the place out was absolute madness.

In a season of horrendous performances that was the worst of the lot. Completely gutless, heartless and pathetic. The defending for every goal was just horrendous and so easily avoidable for any semi competent team. It was like our players were trying to outshite each other both Robson and McGhee were horrible but the worst 2 were Muirhead and Dennon Lewis. Robson Mom btw [emoji23].

Lewis at the back post in the second half was just unforgivable. If he threw himself at the ball he’s scoring but he completely shat out of it and moved away from the ball. Complete imposter who needs emptied. Then Muirhead where the f**k do you start with that fucking performance he was just rancid. Constantly giving the ball away as per usual, taking the ball away from the keeper for the first goal and possibly the worst defending I’ve seen for the second. The worst individual performance in a season of shiteness which is fucking damning. c**t couldn’t get down the tunnel fast enough at half time either.

No positives at all we can take from that but thought both goal scorers had decent enough games. Harrison has his limitations but at least he put the effort in and just empties the ball when he needs to, took his goal incredibly well. McKee I’ve slated plenty of times but he was the only one in the second half wanting to get on the ball and try and make something happen, well apart from Irving but that c**t never passes the ball.

9 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Utter embarrassment for the Fifers today!
How is it even possible for a team to concede two goals to that shower of gutless, clueless imposters?

Utter embarrassment for Falkirk today!

Hows it even possible for a team to concede four goals to that shower of gutless, clueless imposters?

That was the worst Falkirk performance I've ever seen considering we took the lead, the opposition stopped trying after and hour and who we were playing against. 

Four players allegedly fixes this team and the players have apparently been showing what they are capable after reactionary posts on here. Goodness me. 

That was the worst Falkirk performance I've ever seen considering we took the lead, the opposition stopped trying after and hour and who we were playing against. 
Four players allegedly fixes this team and the players have apparently been showing what they are capable after reactionary posts on here. Goodness me. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] You are getting a wee bit Mortony over me m8. Maybe you should have a wee alias account to give me shit, wouldnt want you main account coming over quite this needy.

I see you didn't bother addressing Joe McKees lethality after you were soundly bodied over that one.

Well.

Well well.

Well well well.

Thought Falkirk were horrendous last time we played them at Grangemouth (banter!).

I was correct of course. They were. However they were far worse today. Comically so. Very disappointed that we declared at 4. Also think 2-4 hugely flattered Falkirk. In addition I delivered a lecture about when to go for a pie and juice and how in doing so I've only ever missed 4 goals. I missed nothing when going for a pie and juice today but missed the second Falkirk goal when going for a pish.

However I never missed any of our goals. I saw each one. All of them. All 4.

We scored 4 goals.

20 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Totally agree.

To many people on here really rate our last few results when we are indeed crap. Our players have no fight at all.

We are defo bottom 2 this year.

Thank God it's another month before I have to watch that shower again.
I'm having serious doubts over Ray's ability to do anything with the squad at his disposal. He keeps playing the usual suspects, with the outcome on repeat. The inability to stop gifting goals, in this division, & keep clean sheets is mind boggling.
To send on a couple of young guys, who haven't been quoted all season, when 1-4 down, was nothing short of disgraceful.
Anybody out of contract this week is surely gone.
Oh, & take Airhead with you.

Thank f**k that's the year over with. Done better than I actually thought we would up until this point and with Partick having a meltdown it's made it a bit more achievable not to be rooted adrift. Let's fucking bin the obvious culprits and try and salvage something. Edi bairn, Where's your Muirhead? Ya fucking w**k

Well it turns out Falkirk are actually shite after all. I thought they were poor in both games so far this season between us but they were all sorts of new levels of pish today. The fact they were a goal up inside two minutes and yet still could have been 4 or 5 goals down before we stopped playing speaks volumes.

I thought we responded pretty well to going a goal down although it's a bit worrying that Falkirk only had 2 or 3 shots on target and scored two - that's been a recurring theme of our season so far. Hippolyte looked slow or carrying an injury so it was a shock to see him get clear for the first (still not sure how that happened - did a Falkirk player slip or something?) but still had enough about him to do quite well today. Higginbotham was his usual frustrating self; two great assists but too often took the wrong option (shooting from distance or trying a ridulous rabona cross after doing well to get into a good position) but the other three midfielders - Thomson maybe less so but Vincent and Beadling certainly - were excellent.

Not going to say we're going to kick on from here but we're definitely making the play offs. [emoji19] Nah, unless Inverness go on a bad run I can't see it. At the other end though, I always said Falkirk would be fine but with Alloa winning today and the sheer number of players they'll need to replace, I'm not as sure as I once was.

Archived